2024 Trading Post Requests

What are some items you’d like to see come to the trading post this year?

I’d like to see black chainmail gloves.

7 Likes

Swift Zulian Tiger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

25 Likes

Black shoulder cloak

19 Likes

The twilight witch set for sure.

I’d like to see the main reward either be a mount or a full mog set. I honestly don’t like pets as a reward.

3 Likes

Raptor and wolf mounts. Some actually good looking ones.

12 Likes

Clothes to match the vagabond colors

12 Likes

Seconded!!!

2 Likes

Stuff I don’t have that others do.

2 Likes

Both are 2 seater blizzcon mounts I think. So they’re ripe for it.

26 Likes

This is an instant yes, first choice.

1 Like

I’d like that also.

3 Likes

Capes and cloaks that are solid white, solid black, or gray to make them easier to match sets.

I saw somebody with a chainmail tabard that looked good- I’d like to see that come back around.

5 Likes

Blue Treads of the Kalu’ak. We got the red and yellow ones but that’s it. I love the low-fantasy look and I love fur-lined gear.

Black and Brown would also be nice, able to match with just about anything.

1 Like

Quivers. I regret not buying them.

14 Likes

Eyepatch cosmetic that can be used by any armour type. One that looks like the black leather eyepatch.
Backpacks. Ones that look like it has all sorts of gear hanging from it.

15 Likes

Red, blue, green, and gold Aldori Legacy defender recolors. Preferably with a high res update.

5 Likes

A set of gear + mount + pet that all go together with an ocean (or beach) theme.

A set of gear + mount + pet that all go together with an insect theme, where when you mount up you leave behind a trail of tiny little black insects.

Mechanical Shark mount that can be used as a flying/ground/swimming mount with accompanying cute cyborg pet shark.

A recolor of the mechanical parrot you got eons ago from getting flying in WOD.

4 Likes

Rooster mount.

16 Likes

I want a fox watch. A lil fox on your wrist and when you poke him on the nose he screams at you and tells you the time. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :fox_face: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Only if it’s an authentic sound of a screaming fox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4

2 Likes