2018 Server holiday Christmas card shoot

Both Alliance and horde are welcome.
I hope a lot of people will be able to make it.
New year, new picture location.

The 2017 Borean Tundra, Shadowsong 5th Annual Christmas Card Photo will be taken this Friday evening 12/8 at 7pm Server, 10pm Eastern. The location is the Storm Peaks, near Sunreaver Command. Coordinates 86,48 All are welcome, Alliance and Horde, invite anyone you know. Hope to see you all there.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQk1XVuXUAErGKN.jpg:large
Thanks for the Christmas cards! <3
01/09/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Ythisens
Thanks for the Christmas cards! <3
Eek A blue post in our forums, what is this sorcery. :)

And your welcome. Wish they had gotten there sooner.
Well done!
That's awesome! :)
I'll pretend I'm in that pic now.
2018 is coming to a close, so once again for the 6th year running will well gather together, and put aside grievances to show that the game does not revolve around beating each other to a pulp, but working together to save the world.

Looking for suggestions for a location and would like to schedule the first week of December
1 Like
Outland, Nagrand, Halaa looks cool, floating island and everything around it looks pretty. My personal favorite place in wow right now.

As of right now we are going for the Temple of the White Tiger in Pandaria. THe location is easy for anyone level 90 to get to so allows more people to bring an alt if they wish.

Date and time will be Friday November 30th at 7pm Server which is 10pm Eastern. I hope as many people as possible can make it.

2 Likes

Full Tilt fully support this and we will have as many of our members as possible attend.

November 30th, 7pm server, Temple of the White Tiger.

2 Likes

I’ll make sure the Dirt Nappers and friends are aware. It’ll be fun.

1 Like

Just got the one from this years shoot! Thanks guys <3 Happy Holidays :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Glad they got there before Christmas.

Merry Christmas! :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like