201 Spriest LF Heroic / Mythic raid guild

Hey folks.

Looking for a raiding guild that raids around 8 or 9 PM EST and ends whenever.

I have many years of raid experience in multiple games. I almost had CE in BFA but had to take a break at 11/12 due to RL issues.

I’m a mid 30’s guy that is just looking for a good time and to make some new friends in game. Hope to hear from some folks.

Horde or Alliance is fine.

1 Like

Hi! Shades of chaos raids from wednesday and thursday 9pm server time to 12am or 8-11 central. We are recruiting to start heroic raiding! We also do mythic plus and normal raids when needed throughout the week!

If you wanna join feel free to whisper my battlenet (Bernardosand#1350)
Seeya in game!

Good Evening Adjudication, we are currently 10/10N & 3/10H. Raids: T/Th/Sun 9pm-12 EST. We are a fresh guild formed with a tight group of CE and Old High-End Raiders as the officer/ raid core. We are in the process of building our team but we still consistently run 10-12 M+ keys and getting closer to shifting that to 11-13+ as the norm. To get us back progressing to AOTC we are looking for LF1 Tank- 3 DPS - 2 Healers to complete heroic and Mythic. We know that most people prefer to join into established guilds but we are building the team from the ground up for Mythic progression and putting in the proper leg work now so our team is rock solid to get into comfortably into Mythic this tier and be fully prepared for Mythic next tier. If you would like to chat about this please send me a message on bnet Larack#1307