2004 Horde Guild: 6/11M SoF, 10/10M SoD/CN - Recruiting 1 DPS

BUMP in the night. I’m still in the hunt. Refer to my posts above. Add me on bnet and Discord and let’s talk. I’m around back and forth all day Saturday.

Bump. It. Up. Ma. Dewds! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seeking 1 good DPS who can ideally backup heal or tank, OR 1 good healer who can backup DPS for fights like Ashvane. I’ll consider any good applicant, really.

I want people who are interested in keeping their focus on retail WoW as this is my direction as guild master. I also want people who have no problem grinding their neck levels.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

1 Like

Join us! Fun times aplenty

1 Like

Seeking 1 good DPS who can ideally backup heal or tank, OR 1 good healer who can backup DPS for fights like Ashvane. I’ll consider any good applicant, really.

I want people who are interested in keeping their focus on retail WoW as this is my direction as guild master. I also want people who have no problem grinding their neck levels.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,

2 Likes

I have been raiding with Obsidian Spur on and off for about 5 years now. They are a dedicated, respectful, and understanding group of solid raiders. If you are looking to raid semi-hardcore I would highly suggest joining!

1 Like

Thanks,

2 Likes

Bump for reliable people that want to progress in mythic raid content without having to put in excessive time in game and still enjoy real life.

1 Like

I want people who:

• Want to keep their focus on retail WoW, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP and whatever comes with that, such as neck levels
  • Are reliable, calm, patient, positive, and somewhat communicative
  • See themselves playing WoW long-term into the future

Thanks,

1 Like

Things that go BUMP in the :night_with_stars: (night).
Seriously, though. We have a great crew, and may have a long-term spot for you.

Yeah we have an excellent atmosphere and the guild is perfect for those that want to do high end raiding in a more relaxed environment.

I want people who:

• Want to keep their focus on retail WoW and the future, not Classic
  • Have no problem grinding AP, essences, neck levels, etc.
  • Balance WoW with life and don’t burn themselves out
  • Enjoy mythic raiding, through its ups and downs

Thanks,

1 Like

doing the beebop boop

1 Like

Refer to my previous post above. Still in the hunt. I will be online tonight and tomorrow night to talk! Come visit me!

1 Like

I enjoy this guild enough that I let bosses punch me in the face for them.

1 Like

This guy. This guy takes the punches. The other guy just sits around.

2 Likes

I want people who:

Thanks,

Bump. Still looking, see post above, been raiding with this guy since vanilla, he works hard to make sure we always have a good atmosphere and are ready to go, if you want a consistent, more relaxed mythic raid, this is the place for you.

1 Like

This guild is a really solid place to grow. Due to the stability of this raid team, I have been able to grow so much as a new addition to the roster this tier.

That alone should tell you how valuable this guild can be for those who want to push themselves, in a low-stress, environment.

1 Like

Seeking 1 good DPS OR 1 good healer who can backup DPS for fights like Ashvane. I’ll consider any good applicant, really.

I want people who:

Thanks,