2004 Horde Guild: 6/11M SoF, 10/10M SoD/CN - Recruiting 1 DPS

Still in the hunt for one solid DPS to join our raid team. Will also consider a healer who can hybrid DPS. Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I’ll be online tonight to talk if you want to come raid mythic with us this week on Wednesday and Thursday.

Thank you for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

You could be the next star of Obsidian Spur!

Still in the hunt for one solid DPS to join our raid team. Will also consider a healer who can hybrid DPS. Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I’ll be online tonight to talk if you want to come raid mythic with us this week on Wednesday and Thursday.

Thank you for your time,

Just got mythic Ashvane down! Join us for more firsts!

Hello people,

I’m still in the hunt for 1-2 solid DPS to join our raid team, ideally someone who can either backup tank or heal. I want to add a solid, reliable player to our raid team as I want to expand the current roster. I want someone who’s interested in mythic EP progression and retail in general.

Players who have their necks to level 65 and have their third and final essence slot will be given preference. The same goes for players who are about to hit 65.

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I’ll be online starting tonight to talk. You can contact me in-game, too, by just adding Wretchedmist to your friends list, assuming you’re on the Thrall realm.

Thanks for your time,

Buck Bumble Bump

Talked to a few people tonight. Please read my above post for information. I’m looking to talk to a few more and see who’s out there. Thank you.

Need more friends! Bump!

Seeking 1 good DPS who can ideally backup heal or tank, OR 1 good healer who can backup DPS for fights like Ashvane. I’ll consider any good applicant, really.

I want people who are interested in keeping their focus on retail WoW as this is my direction as guild master. I also want people who have no problem grinding their neck levels and keeping up with the AP system, which is a current iteration of WoW. Current roster is stable but I’m looking to try out 1-2 new people and move others to backup as I want to expand the roster.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,

Bump again!

Seeking 1 good DPS who can ideally backup heal or tank, OR 1 good healer who can backup DPS for fights like Ashvane. I’ll consider any good applicant, really.

I want people who are interested in keeping their focus on retail WoW as this is my direction as guild master. I also want people who have no problem grinding their neck levels and keeping up with the AP system, which is a current iteration of WoW. Current roster is stable but I’m looking to try out 1-2 new people and move others to backup as I want to expand the roster.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and will be checking my bnet and Discord frequently.

Thanks,

Bump it up!

1 Like

:sparkles: Bump! :sparkles:

You won’t be disappointed here. If you want a positive environment, a flexible raid team, where everyone gets a shot, where we push through challenging content as a true team effort, look no further. :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Bump it up squad

1 Like

Thanks,

Bumpety Bump Bump!

1 Like

I want people who are interested in keeping their focus on retail WoW as this is my direction as guild master. I also want people who have no problem grinding their neck levels.

Thanks,

Still looking for members, join us up!

1 Like

I’m still in the hunt. Refer to my posts above. Thank you! :sparkles:

Anyone who is interested in joining a guild that makes progress and does it without much sacrifice should apply here. Especially if you prefer a 2 day raiding guild and drama free.

<3

1 Like