2,000 Echoes of Ny’alotha

Way over kill on the price to purchase Malefic Cores.

What a horrible system this entire thing is.

28 Likes

U can only purchase 2 per week

Like I said:

It’s another massive flaw with 8.3 that Blizzard just decided to fix with the band-aid currency that they added halfway into the patch for the sole purpose of fixing what shouldn’t have been broken in the first place.

3 Likes

Is BFA sticking around for 6 more months?

1 Like

Expected release date for SL is before Dec

I’m going out on a limb and guess it will be fall time for release. Late Sept at the earliest and early Dec. at the latest. I’m guess it will be early Nov when it gets released.

You can purchase as many as you want until you are caught up or thats what i understanded.

10 Likes

2000 is cheap.

9 Likes

Bro if your too lazy to get 2k echos then you just don’t enjoy the game.

18 Likes

I thought is was way low. I thought 5k was reasonable. They low balled imo.

6 Likes

False. False. False. Reading comprehension is hard. You can purchase as many as you have the echos for, then they go on and say you can STILL get 2 from horrific visions and nyzoth.

4 Likes

Correct that’s what I read.

As long as you have echoes you can buy as many cores as you want up to the current resistance level of 92. Then you can still earn 6 upgrades per week to cloak through vision and Nyolotha like normal.

Don’t you get around 1500-2000 echoes just from completing the two weekly assaults?

1 Like

If you think being able to buy your cores on your alts won’t be able to be possible earlier now than the system that was set in place a few hours ago (needing 15 weeks to both complete a raid and a full clear vision in order to catch up). Maybe you are unaware about the many ways your alts can gain their echoes.

Here is a sample:

Black Empire Assaults 625

Aqir/Amathet/Mantid/Mogu Assaults 375

Horrific Visions 250 + 125 per side area (750 for a full clear)

World Quest Emissaries 250

Heroic Darkshore Warfront 375

Ny’alotha Raid 75 (normal) to 125 (mythic) per first weekly boss kill

Ny’alotha Looking for Raid 125 per wing

Random Battleground wins 75-125

Rated Arena wins 50-125+ depending on bracket and PvP rank

Rated Battleground wins 175+ depending on PvP rank

Weekly PvP Cache 875-1500 depending on PvP rank

Mythic Keystone Dungeons 15 per Keystone level

Weekly Mythic Keystone Cache 100 per Keystone level

Furthermore, you only need 14 cores to reach the current cap as well as still being able to get 2 a week from a raid and an Vision clear. So in reality, you only have to buy 7 with echoes and still being able to get the others for free each week and still cap your resistance on your cloak in a reasonable time frame.

8 Likes

wait… did i miss something? we can now buy them? o-o

Yup! Starting to be Hotfixed right now as we speak!

1 Like

you mean its not just coincidence? they are actually listening to the player base?

you mean we can actually get our fiends back into the game and not be setting them up for a 3 month grind to be viable?

3 Likes

I’ll take grindy over arbitrarily gated.

Tbh i think we’ll have time to catch up even with this though, they keep delaying Shadowlands announcements. I feel they might be farther from release than we think because of Covid-19.

1 Like

Yup! Rejoice my brethren!

1 Like

Thanks for doing the legwork and breaking this down :slight_smile: Thanks Vaelys