200 Brew monk LF raiding guild

Hello, I’m looking for a chill team to hit up raiding with, willing to go any faction.

1 Like

Hey there!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up to raid.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey Neire, feel free to reach out to me on bnet (Retrowave#11236).

Hi Neire! Come join team 1! Contact info is in the post! [A] - <No Refunds> Six Teams. Five Mythic and One Heroic. Join us!

Still looking.

What type of content are you looking to do? When are you available?

Hit me up if you are still looking. Here is out guild info:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

Hey Neire. Part Timers is a progression guild over on Bleeding Hollow. We are currently 9/10 N and will be progressing into heroic and then hopefully Mythic. Our raid time is on Sunday from 6-10 PM. We are a social and active group of people that are all mature as well. We run M+ throughout the week and hang out together in discord. If these things sound like a good fit for you please add me at Quongdi#1712

Hi Neire!

Hello All!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 6/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com

Please add me on bnet Array#1842 if you’re still looking

Please contact Ridonc#1366 if you are still looking.

Hello there!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-tue-wed-7-10pm-est-mythic/651171