20 WQ's Quest

I started doing WQ’s after 120 and there was a quest in my log for doing 20 and I was making progress. Had 10/20. When I logged in this morning it started at 0 again. Is that 20 that you have to do each day? Now I can’t locate it in my log. Under what category is is listed?

It’s a weekly quest, which resets Tuesday mornings. So, you need to get them done before then as it will be removed from your log on reset. The quest that’s available depends on what weekly event is currently going on. The one to do 20 world quests was up during the world quest week last week. This week, we’ve got the Mists of Pandaria timewalking event active, so there’s a quest to do 5 of those dungeons.

It’s a bit weird right now, as they are doing a special Timewalking thing where there’s been a timewalking event running concurrently with the other events. Normally, timewalking is one of the possible weekly events. As there isn’t a non-timewalking event this week, I think that means it’s actually timewalking week in the rotation.