20 kills away from 100,000 honorable kills achievement

If I were horde I’d let you kill me just to help you get there.

1 Like

I should have ground out my 100k back when HKs were a dime a dozen in Wintergrasp during Wrath. Just don’t have the urge or patience now.

My priest’s name is “Appalled of the Horde.”

1 Like

You. Orc. Yes, you.
I like you.

Gratz…

I don’t know how you all have done it…

I skipped most of WoD and the ultimate crap show…all of it…MOP…

I still have about 96000 to go…but has been amped up considerably since I started pvp’ing alliance now.

Most of us did it in Ashran. If you skipped WoD that’s why you’re so far behind.

I cannot stand the 10-15 min horde queue times…they a joke.

Rather the 1-2 min queues…win or lose…it all good…I will be playing faster than they will…

Sick achievement bro. Gratz!

1 Like

This so much.

1 Like

That is crap…the alliance is getting better…win a lot more now than I lose…

All the turtle AV’s bearing fruit I guess ?? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Congrats OP

Way too late to the party to be just achieving this now, but congrats :wink:

The real thirsty ones got it when it was released!?

I earned like 100,000 HKs in Ashran alone, and went super casual for PvP afterwards because I was burned out on it. I’ve only lately started getting back into the rhythm. If I could get 100k from a random wpvp zone by spending an hour or two a day throughout the expansion, imagine the people who led raids there all day every day. We’re talking hundreds of thousands of kills here.

Damn place was a meat grinder.

1 Like

Except Ashran…don’t think I’ve ever not played a pvp objective more.

Vanilla and BC AV were the times to rack up HKs. 200+ HK matches, np.

1 Like

I don’t remember AV lasting that long once 2.0.1 hit. There were a few turtle games but they didn’t add up to a whole lot when the Alliance team would fail to actually group up.

One of my old friends, who hasn’t played since Cata sadly, went from 80k to 250k during Wrath just spamming Wintergrasp every chance he got.

1 Like

I’ve got the other 20 for ya!

double checks

Oops, no I don’t.

( and I forgot to add: congrats )

That’s a significant effort.

Well done!

1 Like

That is amazing!

1 Like