2 week notice?

Weird it’s over an email and not in the usual format. They are speculating that SL pre patch may launch on September 29th, much to what many of us thought.

1 Like

Well I wish blizz would officialy announce that

1 Like

weird i didnt get this email on either account

I didn’t c it pop up either

probably because this isnt the 2 week notice

Would be weird if it wasn’t considering they normally say things like “last chance to get xx” in it. If it wasn’t and they are planning on giving one that means the pre patch would only be 3 weeks

This isnt official, usually they post it on their official website and then its posted on wowhead and all other wow-news type websites

this email looks the exact same as the post they made several weeks ago talking about how this is the last chance to get a bunch of bfa content, just seems like a reminder

if prepatch is 4 weeks, we’ll prob get the 2 week notice soon

3 Likes

soon as of today or tomorrow cause eu weekly reset

Stop ruining my day bloore. I just want the expac to be over. Let me have hope

4 Likes

ya same was farming people playing mm/sv/disc on beta yesterday rofl

1 Like

I hope they give us a 2 week notices…

prepatch is 2 weeks long the quest chain on ptr is a 2 week one so i doubt its going to be 4 weeks.

2 Likes

We had a few pre-patches when there was nothing to do (legion: 6 week pre-patch, 4th week was DH availability and legion invasions). I think cata was the shortest with an official 2 week length (4.0.3), however there was a period like 5 weeks before that with 4.0.1.

Nothing really beats bfa. That was so sparse and I only logged in to get all the mogs. And this pre-patch feels like it will be pretty much the same. Hope they don’t make it last too long, especially after they gimped the scourge.

ya agreed. they are rushing the shadowlands release so they have put no work into the pre-patch events. PTR is trash and super buggy. prob going to be very gimped down 3 week long event and gg

Ironically covid actually freed them up on 2 weeks for release, the week before and during blizzcon. Which is where shadowlands launch sits nicely at. It should have been pushed back to Dec, independent of covid. And then additionally they should not have cut 2 months of legion by launching bfa. 8.1 had 6 weeks before BoD, and 8.2.5 was boring as hell. Could have cut out 8 weeks during that time and then tacked on the extra time inbetween end of Oct to early Dec. 8 minus 6 weeks, 2 week shorter lifespan than we have in our scenario.

Can we edit a question mark into the title to avoid skimmer confusion big thella

1 Like

I’m Ron Burgundy?

1 Like

Zombie event was fun for its first iteration on ptr then they gutted it because people apparently cant sit on flying mounts for a quest chain that spends 2 minutes in a capital.

1 Like

I feel like the fix coulda been easy. Have a bunch of priests make a small bubble. Any zombies that touch the bubble instantly die. That way people could get to the quest.