2 seat bike mount

I’ve been seeing a lot of those bikes and I just have no clue how to get them, is it possible for a person to get it with a level 15 character? If so, how do I even get one of those. I’m tired of walking around like a turtle.

Thanks!

You get them by buying a certain amount of heirloom items. If this is your first character, then you won’t have nearly enough gold to buy them. They’re designed to make it easier for people levelling a bunch of characters after their first

Where do I buy heirloom items anyways?

There are multiple sources. Some require certain guild ranks. Others simply require gold to buy. Some you can only get when darkmoonfaire is active. This list should help. :slight_smile:

Also, this vendor in Undercity and/or Orgrimmar might be a good place to start.

Truthspeaker answered the where, and though its not something I’d recommend personally, you could buy a token in the shop and auction it off and have enough gold to buy the number of heirlooms needed to get the bike…

But you only have 5 more levels to go until you get riding. Stick with it and save the gold and RL $… You’ll get to lvl 20 in less time than in takes the token to sell.

1 Like

The chauffeured chopper is a reward for having purchased 35 heirlooms.
It may be cheaper just to purchase on the AH the single seat chopper made by engineers.

The chauffeured bike is the only mount usable by players under level 20. At level 20, you can learn ground riding and that opens up all the other mounts in the game to you.

IMHO, it’s not worth getting 35 heirlooms just to ride on a couple of characters before level 20.
You’ll notice than almost noone above level 20 rides the chauffeured bike. They usually are on a different mount.