2 Returning players

2 5/10M CN players returning to the game. One is 200 resto/boomie and one 200 disc priest LF aotc and possible mythic home. Non Thursday raid days no later then 11pm est. Our ilvl is trash but working on it. Thanks for considering us.

2 Likes

hey you have discord? if you do add me funkeoto#8862 - would love to talk

Alzhammer#1406 please add and message me.

Chaos Legacy is 8-11 PM EST Sun/Mon

We’re 9/10H in 1 week with pugs but rounding off recruitment for Heals and Dps.

Hey there!
Our raid time runs 1 hr later than your preffered time, but its only 1 night a week, so i thought i’d drop you a line, just in case! If it might work, we’d love to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit!

1 Like

Hey friend!! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad. :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

I know you’re horde and said non Thursday but I thought I would shoot my shot. We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :slight_smile:

Are you willing to switch to Alliance? Descendants of Lore is looking for a healer and a hybrid healer/dps for our raids. We are a great group of long term raiders and trying to work our roster up to 20 to maybe do a boss or two in Mythic. Currently we are 6/10H. We raid weekends every Sunday and every other Saturday. I will leave our spam below and if you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Did you two ever find a home?

Add AlzHammer#1406 if not we’re still looking for two healers!