2 RDPS LF Guild

Sorry, first time posting on the forums. This is my main character: Voodomyfoot - Bleeding hollow.

Cake Plantation is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)

Feel free to get back to me Seff#1651

APSIS [H] Zul’jin NA is a friendly guild looking to find like minded people to fill our ranks. We are recruiting dps and healers to help with heroic progression and push us even further.

Raid nights: Friday and Saturdays: 9pm-12:30am EST

About us : 10/10n 3/10h CN looking to get AoTC and further. Running m+ and some pvp during the week. We have fun and joke around but are serious when needed to kill some internet dargons

What we need: Open to all dps and healers

Requirements: Good attendance. All we ask is that you show up and are ready to go. Have a good understanding of the fights, your class and the role it plays.

Contact us:

Battle Net: Orangesliice#1979

Discord: eupharia#6669, Orangesliice#3137

Hey there, we might be the guild for you. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
Currently 8/10 H
Add me on discord if you want to talk and see if we would be a fit for you: Neil#4199

Hi guys!!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there. We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

I’m not gonna bore you with a ton of guild spam. I’d rather get to know someone over discord to see if we are going to be the right fit for you and vice versa. Add me at Emrys#2031 or find me in game at Emrys#1539

10/10N
4/10H

Tues / Thurs 9:00 - 12:00 EST

[[H] 7/10H TUES/THURS 9PM-12AM SERVER LFM-MAL’GANIS]

Evenfall is a guild undergoing a rebuild, currently at 7/10H with intent to move into mythic ASAP. We aren’t a hardcore raiding environment, but we don’t waste our time either. Currently in need of Enh Shaman, Mage, Ranged DPS, and HPal to get up to a 20 man roster.

If interested, reach out here, in game, or on Battle net.
Btag: Ark#12834
Btag: Grinder#1649

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding our team for normal and heroic runs! If you don’t mind a server transfer, we could be a good fit!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in healers and RPDS, and need folks who will take some responsibility, get on the mic, and help critique strategies!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 10/10 N 3/10 H. Typically tuesday is normal, thursday is heroic.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Sent a request if you are interested in chatting! KingOfSpain#1854

Hey Hellaku,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hey there! If you two are willing to work on your characters a bit and are interested in a 3 day raid week Thurs/Sun/Mon 7-10p PST feel free to drop a submission here.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-your-moms-favorite-910h-1010n/831295/

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. Currently, we sit at 2/10M and 10/10H. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

My btag is alafralla#1163

Hello Hellaku. I am the GM of Onward on Sargeras. We are a AoTC Heroic guild that raids one night per week on Thursdays from 8-11EST. We are a fun group of folks looking to have a good time and still get bosses down every raid night.

Feel free to message me on Battlenet or Discord if you want to discuss!

Battle Net: Deadfall#11654
Discord: Deadfall#8586

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 4/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Check our post out and let me know if you have any questions!

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Lok’tar, Hellaku!

Cinder and Ash, Mal’ganis Horde’s Ashen Souls team raids Wednesday / Monday 7-10 Central. We’re currently 1/10H 10/10N with a goal of AOTC by the end of the tier.

My BTAG is Ember#1670 and my Discord is Ember#2528

Hiya, Quiche of the Day-Horde-Thrall here we raid Mon/Thur 8-11 EST currently 4/10 Heroic with hopes to push into Mythic soon once we iron out our roster just need a few more people if you want to chat some more Shadows#2150 on discord could give you a run down We listen to music while we raid and joke around all while clearing content.

Shadows#2150

Hi Hellaku,

Team Royal Phoenix is looking for a few more dps to round our their team. I’ll drop some links below so you can check us out if interested. Alternatively or additionally, please feel free to contact me on discord: Saph#7860.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Envelop

Thank you and good luck my friend!

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 8/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.
Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!