2 QOL Tinker Requests for the next Remix

1. Add “Water Walking” onto one of the buff tinkers like “No Fall Damage”

2. The MMO purists will hate this one, but damn its time to move this mechanic into the modern era (if only for remix), an AUTO LOOT tinker would be greaty appreciated, I kill something just put the crap in my bags, don’t make me click on the corpse. This feature is available in other MMOs and is such a huge QOL improvement.

6 Likes

Since we already call the click to loot method “Auto Loot” would we call this “Auto-Auto Loot”? Maybe “Clickless Loot”?

It’s called Loot-a-Rang, I believe.

loot bot lets go

Loot-a-rang is just long distance looting. Last I used one you had to select a corpse and then activate it. An extra step.

Auto looter would be great for remix since a lot of what we pick up is personal and can’t be traded.

No real fear of bots taking advantage if everything we loot is tied to our character.

1 Like

Loot-a-rang automatically targets a corpse. Not sure if it worked that way when first released but as of current retail it doesn’t require any manual targeting.

Auto-loot like in Torghast would be amazing, as long as they sort out the annoying NA ↔ OCE lag issues first, else the game will be unplayable.

1 Like