2 Players LF Good Group of People

Hey MG,

My wife and I just re-rolled over here and are leveling a couple characters up for Shadowlands. I’ve been playing off and on since late vanilla, and have run the spectrum of 4-day TBC raid weeks all the way to LFR hero while working through college. These days, I’m pretty casual, more looking for a fun, talkative group of people rather than serious raid progress. Getting AOTC each tier, farming Heroic, that’s more than enough for me. Again, the people and environment are just far more important to me these days; can always PUG AOTC.

Big or small, if you’re a good group of people who are looking to welcome some fresh faces, let me know! Thanks for your time.

We are pretty fun and are doing exactly what you say, AOTC each tier. My Btag is scrilla#1163, HMU yo!

Check out my recruitment post here

Hey, We’re an AOTC guild and we are looking to possibly push mythic content next expansion. But right now we are are focused on pushing M+ keys and just hanging out and having fun. If youd like more info hit me up on BNET Awolturtle#1954 or Discord Awolturtle#7559