2 people looking for new guild after one broke up

If an alliance guild isn’t an issue, my guild may be a good fit. We are looking to flesh out our mythic roster, and run heroic on Tuesday.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

< Saucy > - Thrall
Progression… 10/10 Heroic

Tentative Raid Schedule
Wednesday… 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST

About Us
Saucy is a newly formed guild with the intention on creating a fun yet relaxed environment for everyday raiders to come and have fun. With the intention of progressing through next tier with a dedicated core of Mythic Raiders, we are opening recruiting now to push through content with the best group possible!

Recruitment

• Tank(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Healer(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Melee DPS (All Classes Open)
  • Ranged DPS (All Classes Open)

What we are looking for:

• Mature
  • Vocal (Have working Mic)
  • 90% Raid Attendance
  • Previous experience in a Mythic Setting

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Cyberlace#1525

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 10/10 H | 2/10 M and looking to finalize our core so we can get some Mythic prog. From what I can see, you sound like a great fit for us.
Raid Times
Tues | Weds
8 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

vècnä Raid leader - illidian -Sixth SensE

Sixth SensE is looking for someone like yourself, we are looking for promenade raiders looking to push into heroic and join our heroic raid roaster.

currently Sixth SensE is 10/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic.

raid times:

tue-wend-thurs 9-12pm CST or illidan server time
Horde guild
illidan based guild

Sixth SensE has been around for almost 15 years & has a very long history in this game, alot of our members are old raiders who wanna try to get back into mythic & make friend along the way without all the massive pressure. were a very family friendly guild.

if this sounds good please let me know or add me

B-net: kaletheale#1265
Disc: kale#0347

If you are still looking on Stormrage (#1 alliance server) is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and 1 will be left for a farm day however all 3 are required for the core team. We are currently 2/10M and did this in a few short weeks. We are not a hardcore guild with the sole focus of cutting edge however we will work on attempting all bosses on all levels. We are looking for reliable, competitive, positive, mature, adults to enjoy progressing with.

I can be reached out Btag: Krazy#1922 or Discord: Krazy#6618

< Saucy > - Thrall
Progression… 10/10 Heroic

Tentative Raid Schedule
Wednesday… 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST

About Us
Saucy is a newly formed guild with the intention on creating a fun yet relaxed environment for everyday raiders to come and have fun. With the intention of progressing through next tier with a dedicated core of Mythic Raiders, we are opening recruiting now to push through content with the best group possible!

Recruitment

• Tank(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Healer(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Melee DPS (All Classes Open)
  • Ranged DPS (All Classes Open)

What we are looking for:

• Mature
  • Vocal (Have working Mic)
  • 90% Raid Attendance
  • Previous experience in a Mythic Setting
    Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
    Cyberlace#1525