2 people looking for new guild after one broke up

Myself as a monk and A Friend as a unholy DK are looking for a new home after a guild imploded have seen Sire D on heroic and have about 90 pulls on it

Please Contact… Wabam#11251

1 Like

Add me on discord. I’d love to talk to you about my guild. Legerity#6788

Added you look foward to talk with ya

Hello!

We are Nine Lives currently 5/10M on the server Kil’Jaeden and we would like to recruit you to try out for our mythic raid team!

About us:
Guild was formed at the end of BFA halfway into Nyalotha, still managed 6/12M before we paused for Shadowlands. Currently 5/10M, group of like-minded players that come together to kill bosses.

Raid Schedule:
Friday - 9PM EST - 1PM EST
Saturday - 9PM EST - 1PM EST

Contact
Hipro#8620 or Telly#1491 on Discord for more info if you are interested!

Hey there Pawbear I would love to chat with you and your friend about our guild Chaos Manifesto. Please feel free to add me on discord Sinafay#3443 or btag Kitsune#1784 and we can see if we may be a good match for each other.

Hey,

I think our guild might be a great fit for you. We are a heroic guild who got AOTC and now full clears it every week to try out classes/gear alts in preparation for next tier. We are also trying to up the size of our raid team from 14 to 25. Pretty chill raiders who also do keys and some pvp. I sent you a Bnet friend request, and you can also message me on discord at Mewtron#1847

Fun Fact About toast… Frenchtoast dates to ancient Rome and the medieval times

Hey Guys, that’s exactly where we are, had him at 10% the other night.

:rocket: Progression: 10/10 N CN → 9/10 H CN → Mythic
:spider_web: Website: https://www.guilded.gg/i/wEwy9zdk
:newspaper: Application: https://forms.gle/vh3Cgdo8vDrbAkbw5
:calendar: Raid Schedule:

• :arrow_up: Progression: T/Th – 8-11p PST (11p-2a EST/server)
  • :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Alt/Fun: Sat – 8-11p PST (11p-2a EST/server)

:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Bleeding Hollow - High Pop PVP
:crazy_face: Discord: https://discord.gg/rB8RvnyXHz
:1st_place_medal: Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/wakanda%20whenever
:crossed_swords: Raider_io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/bleeding-hollow/Wakanda%20Whenever
:chart_with_upwards_trend: WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Wakanda+Whenever
:phone: Contact:

• On Discord (pref): Kryschan#2293 or Ritdit#6829
  • In Game: Kryschan-BleedingHollow or Ritdit-BleedingHollow
  • Please try to contact us outside of raid time! Thanks!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi there!

If you’re looking for a late night guild, I’d love to chat. Below are the details of my guild. Hope to talk to you soon!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants, anyone that wants to join a community, and / or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

another fun fact about toast The first reference to toast in print is in a recipe for Oyle Soppys

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

Hey! I’m with the guild Chill Zone! We are currently looking to bring in new or retuning players at all different skill levels. We are just a bunch of relaxed players looking to have a good time and enjoy the game. We raid 3 times a week at 8pm EST, run keys and hangout on discord and help each other. We would love to see you guys join! Message me on discord if you have any interest in joining! If not then good luck and hope you find a great guild!
Discord username: Funkmasterkush2#7143

Throwing my guild into the mix as well if you’re still looking! We are P2/P3 progging heroic Sire right now. Feel free to hop in discord and chat (discord.gg/r8uaPmRRYh)! [H] Area 52 <Grey Wardens> 9/10H Recruiting

fun fact #3 * A rolled up piece of white bread was used to erase graphite before rubber erasers were invented.

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey#2852

If you two are still looking and aren’t against going alliance feel free to hit me up. Our info is in our guild post:

is a guild with 2/10 M & 10/10 H raiders looking for players for the main raid team to get ready for future mythic tiers as well as CE clearance. Expecting to push fast! We are on US - Thrall, horde. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 9:30-12 est. Our current goal is to gear enough serious players and practice getting through as many bosses in mythic. Currently open for most classes & roles, especially looking for a Windwalker, warrior, dh as well as dks and boomies. DM or add me on discord Lokkor#4359, or EP_Knothead#8154 or Maurio#1557 if interested or if you have any questions!

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
SL Progression 2/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for DH monk Melee dps, Mage druid hunter range dps

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258