2 people looking for new guild after one broke up

Hello! My guild is on Area 52. We’re called . We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 6pm EST to 9pm EST. We have RBGs on off nights and people do m+ as well. I’ve found it a good fit of a guild and I’m recruiting for them. It’s a very chill guild.

Btag: Miranda#1885
Discord: Miranda#0043
:slight_smile:

I am certainly all for reducing burn out and rage. We could be the right fit for you. It’s a possible step back for a better tomorrow. Our base is already strong but we’re a handful of people short to really step up.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat. Want to make sure it’s perfect

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

You could be a good fit for us.

Serious but causal(if that makes sense) guild needing a few more dps to finish our AOTC/mythic progression roster. With Aotc leads we’re serious raiders looking for exceptional dps roles. Most of us play after work for a fun time during the week.

We started from a guild that broke down at the beginning of the expansion so we had a later start but we’re up and running and looking to progress into mythic before the next tier.

9/10H with p3 sire. We need dps to be consistent so we don’t have to swap pugs in and out or else he’d already be dead.

Raid times Tues/Thurs 6-9pm cst.

High Demand:
-Warlock
-Boomkin
-Mage
-Warrior
-Havoc DH
-Disc/Shadow Priest

Will look at anyone willing to trial as we’re flexible.

We have an active discord in and of of raid. We also run plenty of m+. A handful of members do rated pvp but it’s not our main focus.

Our discord is full of banter and joking around but we do take raid serious while having fun.

Please reach out here or on discord. Discord: Dwightschrute#8056

Hello!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H. 210+ ilvl required to raid.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.

For more information contact Bellany#1567 (GM) or Cantabile#11745 (RL) on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Hello pawbear!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hi there Pawbear!

If a weekend schedule is an option, check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

Raids
We currently have 2 raid teams

8/10H Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS.

2/10M 10/10H Fri/Sat 10-12:30 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and healers to rebuild our team. Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Discord: Spiritual#6621
BTag: Spirituâl#1663 (alt code 0226)

Hey Pawbear, I don’t know what your aspirations are in the game from this post, but I do see that you love toast. I have no toast to give you right now, but I do have some SPAM in a can for ya!

Spam: [A] Severed Ties of Stormrage. We are newly reformed guild with 3/10 Mythic looking to bring in more strong players to round out our solid core group. We raid 2 days a week starting at 9pm EST. HMU on Bnet @ ZeRo#1248

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N 5/10 H. We raid Thursday,Friday,Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday/Saturday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 195 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting DPS.

Progression: 2/10 mythic

Schedule T/W/Th 9-Midnight EST.

Guild has a good strong foundation. Currently rebuild after being gone nearly 3 years. Off to an excellent start with new team.

If interested contact …
Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord Krazy#6618

Hi Pawbear! You and your friend sound like a great fit for our guild, Dsylxiec. We are a tight-knit casual group of raiders ranging in age and experience- we are super welcoming to all kinds of new people! We have AOTC and are currently progging mythic (2/10 m); we are looking for raiders and subs for our mythic team, and we are happy to help you get heroic gear or learn the fights. We value people who are willing to learn and work as a team.

Who: Dsylxiec

Where: Hordeside Gurubashi (server)

When: We raid 7-10 pm PST every Tuesday and Saturday

Age: Everyone is welcome! Current group ranges from early 20s to late 30s.

We also do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out! Feel free to message me if you’re interested or want more information.

Discord: Fay#5040
BT: drPepper#11156

Sent a friend request, but I’ll leave this here for you to read.

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Greetings, i would love to chat with you about adding both of you to our raid team. You can add me on discord Totemics#2575 and ill leave our guild info below as well. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

PS I also added you on Btag feel free to reach out if you see me online :slight_smile:

we’re 5/10M (soon to be 6/10) looking for some dps or a healer.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 pm CST, if you are interested send me a btag request at scampo#1959

Sup my dude I’ll keep it short and sweet 10/10 heroic one day a week raiding Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm est here’s my b.net Sig#11142 discord is Sig#9905

4/10 Mythic. we raid tues and fri 8-11 central. on illidin. we are shooting for CE casually and plan to keep the style/feel the same but ramp our progression towards CE faster in 9.1 than this tier since we had just made the guild and gotten everything together at the end of BfA. Solid guild and members. hit me up at #mooseberry#1259 for info or to keep the conversation going

Hello Pawbear!

My guild is looking for reliable DPS and a healer and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 10/10H, and 3/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

If an alliance guild isn’t an issue, my guild may be a good fit. We are looking to flesh out our mythic roster, and run heroic on Tuesday.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287