2 Mythic Healers LF Casual Mythic raiding!

Hello all! My real life best friend and I have been gaming together since 2012, and after the “Classic” and “Roster Boss” hit our last guild - we are searing for a new home. We are currently 4/8M in Eternal Palace and have 100+ wipes on Orgozoa.

What all do we have to offer? Oh, do we have a list for you!!

447 Holy Priest (with a 443 Shadow off-spec) - Max alchemy and enchanting - 1400 io - 15 years of raiding experience.

445 Resto Druid - Max level alchemy - 1700 io - 11 years of raiding experience.

We both would like to raid twice weekly, days are negotiable although we’re preferable for Tuesdays/Thursdays. Due to employment constraints on time, we’d have to have raid END by 11pm EST at the very latest.

Please drop your Btag so we may get in contact with you. (Warcraft logs, Raider io profiles, etc. available upon request)

Hi Goldenhoof! We are StuggIe CuddIe ([H]Mal’Ganis) 8/8H AOTC, an old guild with good people. We are looking for friends to either join our ranks, or to join us for our first Mythic pulls! We have former top raiders, casual raid loggers, and everything in between. We enjoy spending time together, and are looking to engage in more content.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 7PM CST-10PM

So if you are looking for a guild to call home, or if you want to xrealm raid with us, say hi!

Discord (preferred):
Nayelie#8867
Bnet (My friends list is full, but for reference):
Nayelie#11859

Hello add me bnet if things could work I know you said 11 est time was a hard cut off we raid until 11:30 est but I thought I would reach out anyways. I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.
is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras 5/8 M
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

4/8 mythic guild. We raid t th 730-10 pm cst.

Sorry for the weird post. Im doing this from my phone at work. Im super dedicated.

If your interested add me. Rhynno#1114

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :tada:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772