2 hours and still zero word from Blizzard

just go do something else for a couple hours…

1 Like

You mean the notice in the footer of the BLIZZARD LAUNCHER and On their Twitter isn’t communication?

5 Likes

Stop crying about people crying

Go to the gym and hit some prs

2 Likes

I didnt wait for word, i clicked log in until i got in. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure why people make new threads without taking 5 seconds to glance at the forums/blue posts, but here ya go:

2 Likes

It’s call freedom of speech and people can say whatever they want, when they want. A negative response is positive how?

That post is from yesterday. Today is the 8th.

1 Like

Blue post from yesterday … days mixed up?

On their CS twitter, they mention it again. I can’t link to that

Edit: its the same attacks from yesterday. Its all on their twitter today.

I hope you know freedom of speech only applies to the government censoring you. Says nothing about a private company.

All of these post are basically spam from impatient children who can’t wait for the game to be fixed.

2 Likes

It’s the same stuff going on. Tell me who taught you guys to use the internet so I can scold them, the amount of outrage paired with ignorance around here makes me feel like I’m in a WalMart.

Isn’t that the whole purpose of a forum

And you know it’s literally in the launcher in RED at the bottom

Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

1 Like

Yes! Thank you for posting the information on there :slight_smile:

We all know your addiction to gaming is causing you to go insane not being able to play for right now. But don’t take it out on people that don’t deserve it.

1 Like

Oh excuse them for being off on the weekend and being called in to try to fix things instead of being with their families like they had planned. You’re a real punk, have some respect and calm down child.

Plus, its really some punk who probably got ganked in STV and is taking it out on the rest of us via DDOS. Be mad at that kid, not Blizzard

1 Like

A lot of people like “well just go do something else for a few hours”. Ok, sure. But did it ever occur to you that real life things mean limited window of time to play for a lot of people? Sure, just come back in a couple hours when you don’t have the time to play anymore.

Because Blizzard chose to get attacked this weekend to mess up your play schedule?

1 Like