2 Guys 1 Home

Hello, My friend and I are looking for a new guild and a place to kick back and call home while also killing demons, dragons, old gods and what not. We are looking to raid Heroic content and do M+. My friend is a Druid and I have a Monk, Shaman, & Paladin all of which I would love to heal or DPS on. We prefer to stay on Horde, and get into a good/chill/friendly guild…the Holy Trinity. We have both been playing WoW for a long time and have raided H level since Wrath. We just some cool cats look to play.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Beaudacious#1173 what it do.

2 Likes

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

hey sent you a bnet request if you wanna talk. my guilds an aotc centered guild that raids late night est

Hey bud, my guild on ally but were starting a raid group as well as m+ teams. Were all buddies that like to play together and not get to crazy for it. If you interested in checking us out my btag is sparklepony#1552 guild name is “Big Pulls Only”

Check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

[H] Casual Encounter is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild by a group of close friends that have been playing WoW together for many years and are currently looking for more players to join us to progress through Heroic Ny’alotha, The Waking City. Our guild consists of previous mythic raiders that have cleared and achieved AotC in Battle for Azeroth. We also run mythic pluses and PvP on off nights. If you enjoy a more casual, and laid-back atmosphere, definitely check out our information below.

Our Goal
-Short term goal: To achieve AotC with the current content as a guild
-Long term goal: To build a solid raid team and progress in Shadowland

Guild Information
-Server: Horde on Thrall, EST server time zone
-Current raid time: Tuesday 9pm-11:30pm server
-Current Progression: 5/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Current Class Need
-Minimum requirement: 450 ilevel
-Tank or healer off spec is preferred
-Healer x 1 (Paladin, Priest or Monk)
-MDPS x 2 (Paladin, Monk, Warrior) [High Demand for Warrior]
-RDPS x 3 (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Shaman, Boomkin) [High Demand]

What we are looking for in a player
-Drama free and can take constructive criticism well
-Reliable and consistent
-At least 18+

Contact Information
Please send your most recent log to our officers below
Discord: [Preferred]
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
-Tipsy @ Tipsy#9309
Battle.net:
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#1784
-Tipsy @ OurRegent#1480

Currently 11/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Golden Passione on Illidan is looking for members like yourself. We’re looking to be heroic raiders and running m+ keys. We’re pushing a non-toxic community that’s there to help everyone out and foster a welcoming environment that feels like family. We’re happy to take both of you, for any of the roles you’d like to play. We’ll be raiding Tue/Thu from 10:30p-1:30a EST (7:30p-10:30p PST). Happy to chat more if you’re interested!

How about Unholy Trinity? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
We’re currently trying to fill up our roster in order to be able to casually attempt Mythic Nyalotha, and are specifically in need of ranged.
I’ll drop our recruitment post below, dont hesitate to contact us if we seem like a good fit.

Hey there -

We’re definitely looking for 2-3 more DPS, and we might have what you are looking for:

<Underscore> [US – Illidan, Horde] is recruiting!

Who are we?

We’re a 3-week old guild, built in 8.3. by people who haven’t really done much of BFA past Uldir (the storyline blows, mon). We are now 10/12 Heroic in our 3rd week back. Now in our 4th week of raiding, we are aiming for AOTC as we continue to gear up and plan to hit into Mythic.

We seek to accomplish the following with Underscore:

1. AOTC Nya’lotha in the next 2 weeks
  2. Collect new, like-minded friends
  3. Competitively push Mythic+ keys
  4. Prepare for the impending launch of Shadowlands in 2020, re-align resources and prepare to push Shadowlands as a Cutting Edge guild

What is our raid time?

7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EST) on Sundays
7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EST) on Thursdays

What classes are we recruiting?

DPS: Mage (Fire), Warrior (Fury, Arms), Death Knight, Warlock, Demon Hunter
HEALER: None
TANK: None

Ultimately – we are especially looking to recruit like-minded people that understand that there is a culture to be built within a guild. We want people who want to become part of our gamer community, and simultaneously know how to be a productive member of a raid/guild. It looks like WoW is moving forward in the direction where each player needs to have multiple specs/classes available to play for Cutting Edge content, so we are totally alt-friendly.

We ideally looking for people with a 75 Neck, 450 iLvl, and some of their first rank essences if re-rolling to be competitive within our group. 40k DPS basement is ideal for the content we are pushing.

Why now?

Sure, Shadowlands is on the horizon and we could be any of the 10,000 guilds recruiting for ‘returning to Shadowlands’ – but that’s not exactly the demo we’re looking for. If you’re playing the game now, or interested in it now you have the desire to be steadfast and continue to play during downturns. That’s the kind of player/mental fortitude we’re looking for – versus a revolving door of tourists. Come join us, and see what we have to offer.

How to connect?

Phirt#7236 on Discord, or Phirt#1987 on BNET -> happy to chat.

Company of Fools is a chill Horde community on Wyrmrest Accord. We enjoy Battlegrounds, Raiding, Mythic+, Arenas and World PvP! We are seeking to grow our community and we are especially interested in finding new raiders for our mythic team.

Company of Fools has a 2 night a week team who are 2/12M in Ny’alotha. We are seeking solid DPS players but we will also consider anyone interested in other roles!

Mythic Raid times are 6-9PST on Thursdays and Mondays. We also typically clear Heroic as necessary on various days each week.

Please add me so we can chat! Raynetree#1291

–Company of Fools

Hi we are a guild that has been together since 2009. We are 12/12 heroic looking to push mythic content. We Raid Tues and Sun 9pm - 12 am central. We run m+ keys as well. We are a mature guild who enjoys raiding together. We are on area 52. Add me to ID moon#1410 Good luck on your family guild!!