2 flexible CE dps lf guild

I main enhancement and he is assassin/outlaw rogue. I can play ele in a pinch, and also have a hunter, mage or DH I’m willing to switch to. Rogue can also play anything but people actually want rogues in raids so -.- Currently both 5/12 m nyalotha. Not trying to get recruited to fill a bench, we are super high attendance raiders who show up to actually raid. TIA!

Hey there!

We’re currently progressing through mythic and need some solid dps to finish off our core (non bench)

Lights#1446 if interested

Hey there we’re looking to fill up our last spots to get into mythic, If our times work for you we’ve got 2 core spots for both of you, with some flexibility on what to play, Spam below.

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a Mythic minded raiding guild with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We’re currently 12/12 Heroic and aiming to start mythic progression with a cutting edge goal before shadowlands. Our current goal is to start mythic progression the week of March 3rd.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
A fun and relaxed out of raid atmosphere
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Excellent attendance (95%+)
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 7/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic <- Cut short due to Classic Launch and various other reasons
NWC 12/12 Heroic

We’re Looking to round out our roster in preparation for mythic, these are our current roster needs:

Warlocks - High
Boomkin - high
Mage- High
Rogue - High
Demon hunter - Medium
Elemental Shaman - Medium
Hunter - Medium

** JUST BECAUSE YOUR CLASS ISNT LISTED DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT APPLY, ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT! ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE! **

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158 - Or Discord- Ivaedra#2899

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST
Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST
Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
4/12M

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Hpally
-Disc Priest
-Boomkin
-Fury Warrior
If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

Points of Contact:
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM

Steel Dragon: 11/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Elemental Shaman W/ Strong Resto OS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting to finish up heroic NYA and move into mythic progression as quickly as possible. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. We have been raiding together since 2015 and have achieved AOTC each tier doing so. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Raid History:

Battle for Azeroth:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 3/9M BoD
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 4/8M EP

All of our officer core has completed heroic and been aotc since 2015 and progressed further into mythic progression.

Legion Progression:

• 9/11 Mythic ATBT
  • 6/9 Mythic ToS
  • 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 450 ilvl / 70 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment/Healing Officer: Gypsì - Xstratik#11324
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329

Hey there, We are looking for our last core spots to get our group into mythic (after losing a few people to work shift changes)

{Reprieve} 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Warlock (Immediate starting position)
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Disc Priest (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp
Tank - Closed

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Discord: Nephlim#6908

Or chat with one of my officers,
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

FSK-Area 52
3/12M Is a mythic raiding guild with 13 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. LF Raiders .Raid Times: Tues&Wednes&Thrus 8est pm to 11pm est.

Hey there! We could really use your experience and classes to add to our ranks! Pushing progression currently and we would love to chat with you about our guild.

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS>. The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance.

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS (High)
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Enhance Shaman (High)
Ele Shaman (High)
SPriest (High)
Ret Pally (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers(Medium)
Priest (High)
Shaman (High)

Tanks (Low / Medium With DPS OS)
Demon Hunter (High)
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
4/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hi there!

is looking for your class for Ny’Alotha! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

Experienced DPS

Healer/Swing DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in Ny’Alotha.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Current Progression: 4/12M 12/12H

Past Progression:
Uldir: 6/8M
BFD: 7/9M
AEP: 6/8M

We are confident that with the addition of a third raid day we will be pushing cutting edge this tier, and for tiers to come.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. For the first few weeks of raid release we will be using Sunday as an additional optional day, 8:00PM-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

I know it’s been a few days, but I’ll leave my information if you are still looking. In fact, if you are alliance already, you can come meet some of the guild tonight when we do a small heroic run. Here’s our information:

Guild & Server: NA | Horde | Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Sun/ Mon | 9PM-12AM EST
Current Progression: 3/12 NYA (8/8M EP) (9/9M BoD)
Recruitment Contacts: Garjay#1436 (discord) | Garjay#1690 (bnet)
Requirements: 455+ ilvl, 75+ neck level, Logs
Needs: A few solid DPS to round out the roster, ranged pref. Any exceptional player will be considered.

[US][A][Sargeras] M/W 8-11 PM CST - Mythic Raiding and M+ Recruitment

Who We Are:
The Coffee Shop is an alliance mythic+ and mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US.
Our members are highly active, collaborative and fun to hang out with.
We take progression seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We want to push content but have a good time doing it.
We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-40s range.
Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression.

Goals:
We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our 2 day raiding schedule.

Raid Times:
Wednesday 8:00-11:00 PM CST (Server)
Monday 8:00-11:00 PM CST (Server)

Recruitment:
We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims.
We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis.
That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc.
If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you.
We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Closed
Melee: Exceptional Applicants
Ranged: Warlock, Hunter, Mage
Healers: Disc, Hpal, RSham

What You Can Expect From Us:
A friendly and welcoming atmosphere, centered around progressing content and having fun while doing it. We want to reward and invest in the players who invest in us.

Raiding Requirements:
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 75 Heart of Azeroth Min

Application Process:
The Coffee Shop requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.
The application can be found here:
_https://forms.gle/r6sfSMNPrcxQ64tx8
We typically review applications every day with officers.
If you have not received a response by the end of the day please message Chance so he can get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Points:
BNet - Chance#1344
Discord - chance#3974

We will provide cauldrons and F.E.A.S.T.S during mythic progression.
RCLoot Council will be used to ensure active performing raid members receive item upgrades and they don’t get disenchanted or used for Tmog.

Add me on Discord and let’s chat. Discord - chance#3974

Greetings Ryeyjan,

Steel Dragon: 3/12M 12/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS for bench/backup

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs sometimes on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting for a strong core for Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. Some of our core group has been together since Wrath and as we just moved to Horde for Shadowlands we have spots to fill. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25-30 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 460 ilvl / 75 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment: Jay - Gaffke9238#1684
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329 , Discord - Alarus#1818

Would like to chat with you both add me Jeal#11253.
6/12 Mythic raid team need both of you.

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses.

While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team. In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

• 9/12M NYA (currently a 64% wipe in last phase)

• 6/8M AEP

• 2/2H CoS

• 8/9M BoD

• 3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

• Fridays | 12am-3am EST

• Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST

• Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at:

https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A
(remove space before guilded)

For more info, please contact Danjuhzone#5370 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord) or Xanas#9343 (discord).