2 dps/1 healer LF semi casual raiding EST

Resto Shaman, Assassination Rogue and Fire Mage
All 3 WoW veterans looking for a semi casual/serious raiding guild. Most evenings are available after 9pm EST except Saturday.
Have real lives but still want to enjoy the game beyond LFR and are looking for a community to hang out with.

If your still looking check our info below

Space Nuggz - Sargeras

DPS

We are currently 7/8N 1/8H

We are a newly formed guild with experienced leaders with some playing 20years. We are looking for like-minded players to join our ranks for TWW.

Our current raid goal is AOTC with the possibility of mythic & of course we will be pushing keys in M+

Raiding Schedule: Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11PM EST

We are currently seeking for our raid group:

Dps (open to everyone at) but more in need of listed below for raid
High

Range dps - any

Healer

Tank
Flex dps/tank M+ or back up raid tank

• If you want to talk Drop me a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693 or bnet Valane#1507

hi Cymori have you found a home yet our guild can accomodate all three of ytou gaurenteed raid spots we raid thursday friday 8-11 est and are curently 4/8 hc if this fits with you guys let me know
Jase7621#11686

Hi cymori!

Sick Society is a Heroic raiding guild and we raid Sun/Mon 9pm est- 1130 pm est. we could use the 3 of you for our team. if you are interested please add my btag barbiedoll#11882

Hey Cymori. Grease Monkey Militia would love to have you. We are a new guild started by a couple friends looking to build up a good group of people who want to progress and have fun in the game. Raiding, Mythics, casual content and leveling, everyone is welcome. We have a community and discord server as well under the same name, anyone from Horde can join the community first and request an invite.

What we’re about:

• Progression, rockin and rollin, and not taking life too seriously.
  • Casual content and fun gameplay (Raiding and Mythics optional).
  • No strict schedules or heavy pressure – we play to enjoy the game!
  • A community for social, friendly players looking for a fun atmosphere.
  • Open to anyone who vibes with our mindset.

Message Swagbuntu#1827 (bnet) or illgandor#2019 (discord) for any questions

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

* Core raids for each team
* Community raids & mount runs open to all
* Legacy & achievement events open to all
* M+ Dungeons
* Twitch hosting for raiders
* Social Media promotion
* Active guild discord
* Blizzcon meetups
* Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

* Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/8H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - kylani#1647
* Unsundered - HEROIC - 3/8H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
* Reunion - MYTHIC - 7/8H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at twitch. tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey friend(s)!!

I represent a small Horde guild that could be a great landing spot for you three! Our healing team is in fluctuation, and who doesn’t want more sick DPS?! We just started our raiding content this lockout, so it would be a great opportunity to get in at the beginning and help build as well!

We are a small casual-centric guild that is all about building friendships and community as we play. Through an active guild chat, Discord, etc…We are a good spot for a group to land!

Here is a bit about us: Community First Guild New To Raiding Together

If it seems like a proper place for you, my Discord is on the bottom of that post, and I’d love to hear from you!