2 Day 2/10M SoD Recruiting Tues/Thurs 8-11pm cst

Tilted Halos is 2/10M SoD guild on Mal’Ganis! We have been established since WotLK and are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC 2 day a week raid team!

High Needs:

Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Boomkin
*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/Celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or ask me any recruitment questions while I am live.

We are female friendly and are supporters of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! We are a DIVERSE and INCLUSIVE guild, with a zero tolerance for hate, drama or misogyny.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (or can be purchased for 1/2 the AH price)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.