2 blue posts out of 100+ posts

Look up the podcast ‘countdown to classic’ where the host interviews the lead dev.

Very eye opening and that hour of conversation is more info than we’ve gotten here since the inception of classic. It gives you a perspective on where TBC fits on their priority list. For example, he claims that free transfers pull man power from other important areas. Go listen around 24 minutes. “It’s work to set those up”. Apparently it also pulls people from other important areas. Lol.

This has been going on for 15 years now. Hopefully, that helps you understand how much they care.

Because they don’t care about you or any of us.

Ah the joy of them trying to run 3 versions of the game.

Being the jealous child getting the least amount of love.

1 Like

You would complain about the topic of their posts anyway so ignoring you isnt a big deal.

2 Likes

If you’re referring to Kaivax, they don’t just have to deal with making Classic/Seasonal posts.

IE:

retail is the same way. that post u linked is 16 days old. IMO there should be atleast 1 blue post daily or every 2 days. At least showing community engagement.

If the blues aren’t posting, then they have nothing to say.

What would you actually like a blue post on right now?

2 Likes

There’s only so much that said members are allowed to post. Good examples are Ythisens and Xelnath, CMs for Paladin and Warlock respectively.

Both, before being being laid off, really started to talk with their community and made good changes to problems and were the reasons each respective class was so fun during those times. (MoP Warlock and Legion Paladin)

Not surprised with these two as examples that CMs wouldn’t want to get too friendly/talkative else they might also being thrown under the bus during lay offs.

3 Likes

We are the skeleton chained to the chair at the bottom of the ocean in that drowning kid meme

1 Like

I can show you the important areas. :heart:

1 Like

Maybe the intern chained under Bobby’s desk and I can swap places and they can fix the gd servers

The reason the CM doesn’t want to interact with this forum is because its 99% anti blizzard sentiment, either by right or wrong, people want immediate answers to their specific problem and will spam @ kaivax in a completely unrelated thread trying to get answers about something he doesn’t have the answers to. The forum is a shark tank, blizzard only post here to confirm concrete plans, anything else and they’d be devoured.

I agree they go radio silent for too long but its not hard to see why. Its clearly some sort of policy they have within the company and not just “meh i don’t feel like posting”, posting things that people don’t want to hear or isn’t an immediate answer to their problem is likely to incite these forums rather than solve anything. The posts are probably more rehearsed than hamlet by now.

4 Likes

The level of community interaction on the forums has plummeted to near zero. It’s pretty sad.

If we are lucky we could have another Tseric scenario soon

Because anytime they post anything they get bombarded with disrespect, the CM’s didn’t do anything to us and are only messengers but since they’re the voice of the company to the players people only have that CM to vent their feelings to.

3 Likes

That’s hot.

1 Like

I mean read the posts. Would you actually want to interact with these people? Myself included.

Way better off keeping quiet, too many words and the spergs and blogs run wild.

5 Likes

i’d like to know this, too.

100% this right here.

1 Like