2 adults LF casual Alliance group

Hello!

We are a package deal. One of us plays paladin tank and the other has just about any class/role available.

The paladin is newer to WoW and this would be a first time raiding. The other is a ‘retired’ mythic raider who is just looking for casual paced fun to see the expansion.

We are looking for a team of adults (we are 40+) who raid 1… maybe a 2nd optional … night(s) per week to normal level raids. Occasional mythic +'s would be fun but not prioritizing pushing high keys.

The paladin has a few levels left before 60, this would not be an immediate fill. The other player has a geared warlock and priest that can dps or heal.

The most important thing to us is community. We want a group of people who enjoy playing together and helping a newer player learn to play in groups of 5+. If it is only 1 raid per week, we can be pretty flexible with a 2-3 hour window for that to happen. We would be able to attend a 2nd night with some regularity but not 100% attendance.

Good morning to you both! While our guild Junction is a mythic raiding guild, we do run an alt/fun raid night on Saturdays from 5:30p-8:30p PST that anyone is welcome to join. We also have a great group of people (majority in their late 20’s-early 30’s) that like to do mythic +, transmog runs, mount farming, pvp. We have players of all skill levels as well!

If you’d like to learn more, add me on bnet and we can talk more!
Professoroak#1732

Hello to you and let me introduce my guild , Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. :sunflower: Allumination ~ Stormrage Look me up if you would like to chat !