2/8m tank lf guild

Hello, I currently play a blood deathknight and brewmaster monk. My current guild is dying so I am looking for a new guild to call home and progress with. Current progress 8/8h 2/8m. I can provide logs upon request. I am currently on Zul’jin(H). please contact me via discord or battletag.
Discord- Smash#9896
Btag- Smash#1379

Sending you a btag would like to talk more.

I sent you a btag request.

Diminishing Returns is a newly formed guild on Dalaran. We recently Migrated from Kea’thas after running a raiding guild there for 12 years. The server is dead and the constant recruitment headache was too much.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. I would prefer to get together and chat. I look forward to speaking with you.

Geo

Carl, you meet both of our tanking requirements depending on what you’re looking to play. Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information Illidan Horde Guild LFM

Who: a semi-casual guild. 3/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 365+, and atleast 8/8H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Warlock

Blood DK

Prot Pal

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a a blood DK or a BM monk to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

bump
still looking

still looking. prefer horde side weeknights est.

Hi Carl!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342