Class/Spec: Druid (Resto)
Faction: HORDE
Cleared: 8/8H 2/8M
Btag: stt#1337
Discord: stu#4445
Availability: Thursday-Monday 7-11pm CST

Ilvl 369
Neck 30

This is one of my alt that I would like to start getting into mythic raiding with on my main off night. I had mostly main tank since the game came out. I pick up healing on other toons back in warth starting with a shaman then pally back in legion now a druid for BFA. I been mostly healing and tanking on this guy so im pretty nicely gear for both spec. With healing being a slight better in gear. I am learning and gearing boomkin also. Can also learn feral if rdps is not needed. I can do it all. I am willing to transfer server. Looking for a guild to progress with on the weekends. I’m really interested in Mythic Raiding. D.M me for more info

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for a Healer for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST (I know you said CST, but wanted to still give the option). Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Kuroluna#1478 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

Hey there, we are looking for an extra healer to round our core here and flex if a sub is needed. Take a look below and let us know if it looks good! Would love to chat.

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in flex roles, especially heal/dps.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Let’s talk!

Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 6 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Zek voz

Raid times: TUES/WED 8:45pm-11:45 pm Eastern Standard Time
Thurs: Optional heroic 9-11:30 pm Eastern

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Sorry everyone I forgot to put down I can’t raid on Tues/Wed.

Hi Sttjr!

My guild is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding. We’re currently 3/8M, pushing Mythic content since Nighthold, and our days/times are listed below. We also have some of the strongest Mythic+ players on our server.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats, or visit our website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more information about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Reach out to me at my contact information below to discuss things further. Thanks!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Hey Sttjr :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475