2/8M 374 Warlock LF Guild

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding ~8 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Vectis

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 9pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information!

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Hey there! Shoot me a message on Discord: aspen#4800 or BNet: Leighh#1473 so we can talk some more! Thank you

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

Weekends [A], were a 8/8H and 4/8M weekend raiding guild on proudmoore that raids Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11 PST.

If youre interested in casual mythic progression with a group thats been raiding together for years then look no further.

Feel free to contact me at Battlenet (Rob#13565) or Discord (Arsenal#0719)

We are a 5/8M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We started up just before BFA and we are growing stronger every week. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969
epokite#1484

New Lunar Republic - 6/8 Mythic

We are looking for a DPS for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Kuroluna#1478 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Heya! I know you said Horde but if you’d be willing to faction change, we are looking for another warlock to join our core roster and would be interested in having a chat with you.

Some about us: Immortality (Alliance-Stormrage) is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive. We achieved Cutting Edge in Antorus and are pushing at the same level in BFA.

Current Progression: 7/8M Uldir
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run Sunday Evenings

If you’re interested in learning more, please add me on discord or btag at Krinard#1968 . Look forward to hearing from you!

Current Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8 M

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST with optional Sunday alt raid or keystones.
(Starting the week of Dec. 11th Wednesday will change to Thursday)

We are looking for Core Raiders to push Cutting Edge 8.1.

We have recently stopped progression due to the loss of some raiders and our rebuilding are core and plan on pushing for CE in 8.1.

High Demand For:

• DPS: Warrior!!! Warlock!!! Mage

• HEALERS : Priest, Druid

If your class is not listed still feel free to send us a message! We are always recruiting social/bench/casual raiders as well!

Quick Bio: < Topless > Is a hardcore mythic progression raiding guild, founded by a community of “older” millennial friends who enjoy memes and getting loot. We are going through a rebuilding phase and are looking for like minded mythic ready raiders to join our team. We have a core team of many solid players, but we are needing some new blood in order to push progression.
We spend a lot of time in discord, and a lot of us play other games outside of WoW with each other.

If you are not comfortable talking on discord or joking around, this is not the place for you!

We pride ourselves in keeping a drama free raiding environment. In order for us to achieve that we only accept members that are 21+ years old.

“If you need more info, contact me and ask me questions!”

• Bnet - Mace#1683 or MemeTrash#1161

• Discord - :a:jay#5560 or Meg#7202

We’d like to see if you’d be a good fit here with us! Contact me ASAP!

R E H A B
Area-52
Horde Guild
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
8 PM to 12 AM EST (Server Time)

Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:

DPS, Healers

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~7:45-7:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 8:10 PM EST. We also expect our Core Raider’s ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat and treat others with respect, you’ll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it’s current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

BFA Progression:
2/8 M
8/8 H
8/8 N

TO JOIN
Aitris-Area-52 OR Rhoxwar-Area-52 Rhint#1453
Bareassed-Area-52 Rkhard#1792

OR

Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rehab
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

If your still looking we could use a warlock. Hit me up Xiojiang#1429.

We need warlocks for cutting edge on Ghuun are you interested?

Server:Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)

Current Prog - 5/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

Immediate Openings

• Warlocks, Balance Druids & other Ranged DPS
  • Demonhunter Havoc, Ret Paladin, Rogues
  • Any good quality players that can make raid schedule

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Hello there!

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 6 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Zek voz

Raid times: TUES/WED 8:45pm-11:45 pm Eastern Standard Time
Thurs: Optional heroic 9-11:30 pm Eastern

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

<Powered by Memes> Is back! Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is reforming for the rest of Uldir and BFA going forward.!!

Currently 3/8M and looking to bound far past it soon!

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a resto druid.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

I would be very interested in chatting with you!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/8H (AoTC) and 4/8M Uldir.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Greetings!! :smiley:

I’ll keep this short and simple so it doesn’t bore you! We are a horde guild on Thrall. We are currently recruiting ranged dps to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul We raid twice a week on Tues & Thurs from 9-12 EST!

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

Sup monk, Top of the line we are 4/8M and we raid wed/thurs 9pm-1am. Every guild is having issues atm but we are trying hard to alleviate that and find good dependable people which seems to be a rarity. If you feel that you can make our times hit me up @ Unstawpable#1550. Or on discord Unstawpable#4484. Looking forward to hearing from you if you are interested.

++ Guild Information ++

• 8/8 Normal Uldir
  • 8/8 Heroic Uldir
  • 3/8 Mythic Uldir

US - Emerald Dream | Horde

Mythic Progression Oriented

++ Schedule ++

• Tuesday - Progression Raiding (7-10 P.M. Server Time)
  • Thursday - Progression Raiding (7-10 P.M. Server Time)
  • Monday - Rated Battlegrounds (Optional 7-9 P.M. Server Time)
  • Wednesday - Alt Toon Raid Night (Optional 7-9 P.M. Server Time)

++ About Us ++

Krayt is a multi-game community assembled by seasoned MMO veterans. Currently, we are looking to add members to our mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to be at the forefront of mythic raiding in the BFA expansion.

While progression is the heart of our group, we maintain a lively and fun atmosphere for our members. Our community enjoys a variety of games to include HotS, R6S, Overwatch, PUBG, Realm Royale, and more. Every Sunday our community conducts Dungeons and Dragons campaigns.

Consider joining our ranks and enjoy the professionalism, skill, and dedication of an ever growing community. Welcome to Krayt and thank you for your time.

++ Recruitment ++

Currently, seeking talented raiders with a high focus on Warlocks, Mages, Hunters, Spriest, DK, DH , MW, RSham ,Hpal

To apply to Krayt, please contact us at:

sabacc#1887
doomfist#11758

Greetings all!

We are from the Turalyon server. At this time, we are currently seeking DPS to complete our mythic roster! with AOTC out of the way our main focus now is Mythic progression. Currently, we are 2/8 Mythic with progression on Zek. The team is looking for just a few more DPS spots to solidify the roster. Our main raid times are from 7:30-10:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday, with an optional Monday night for alts.

Our raid environment is extremely relaxed, chill, and hilarious at times. Our goal is to constantly be pushing ourselves progression wise while having fun doing so. The guild is constantly active in game as well as out guild discord, we are very social in the guild and as a team, we want people who will fit into our family like atmosphere.

What is looking for:

Recruitment: Below is our current recruitment list.

Mage –Open
Warrior - Open
Hunter - Open
Priest - Open
Shaman - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Druid - Open
Paladin - Open
Rogue - Closed
Death Knight - Open
Monk - Open
Demon Hunter – Closed.

Dependability: Attendance and performance are a must. We require an 85% attendance rate and dependable performance in raid.

Knowledge: Players must have a well-rounded understanding of their class, spec, raid role and raid encounters.

Team Cohesiveness: Raiders need to be able to work well in a team, in both raids and mythic+

What can offer:

Impressive roster.

Constant progression and end game content.

Guild bank repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, ect ect.

Social community with very active members.

If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please feel free to reach out to our contacts below.

SnailKing#11693
Dominitus#1741

Hi there :smiley: I have a 4/8M guild on horde! Raid days TUE/WED 615-945pm PST. If interested and want to chat a bit more on this add me

Rawra#1290

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. If you’re willing to give horde a try I really think we could be the home for you! I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here.