2-3 players LF AOTC raiding guild

Hello, as the title says, there are 2 of us (possibly 3 of us) that are looking for a home on thrall horde side.

We are:
Rogue
Resto Druid
(Enhance Shaman)

Availability: Tuesdays/Thursdays until 12am EST/10pm pst

we are looking for an active, AOTC focused guild that also likes to push keystones on non-raid days. Please note: we are NOT looking for CE, however SOME mythic bosses once aotc is on farm is acceptable. were all working adults with kids and lives and cannot commit to a CE team.

In addition, we are currently all on thrall, and would move servers for the right fit.

please message me at Zeerek#1116 (Bnet) or Zeerek#4712 on discord.

I am in a late night (EST) Thur/Fri raid team on Stormrage is always recruiting skilled players. ragingbeardedscot on discord if you want to learn more.

Sent you a Discord request.

Unyielding on Lightbringer.
9/9 N 4/9 H
Tuesday/Thursday 6p-9p PST (9p -12a EST)
For more information, contact disbeliever on Discord.
Hope to hear from you.

Hey there! There’s a chance we may be the right fit for you. As you mentioned you’re busy adults with familes and lives… and we specifically consider ourselves a “life first” guild, and therefore take a little bit different approach, but we still get through content throughout the season. Please take a look at our post and reach out on Discord if you’d like to chat more!

[H/A] [Hyjal] From Nothing - AOTC - Life First - Tues 6-9PM PST - we’re recruiting! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! We might be what you are looking for!

my availabilities are clearly marked as Tuesday/Thursdays until 12am EST.