2 1/2 hour log in?

Genuine question, can they just add layers? It seems like a no brainer?!?

I finally got in after 3 hours and there are only three layers. They have had more than double that before.

They did before when i was on Whitemane.

They removed layers and we started having 4 hour ques, everyone complained and they added layers back in.

All of a sudden no ques.

I mean… you guys literally already did that to 30 classic servers…

So if it was possible to go one way it’s possible to go back.

Again… a server only has so much capacity…

Adding layers is like dividing a room. The room doesn’t change in size just because you split it up 4,6,8 ways

Is that actually true? I’m not tech savvy haha but it seems like someone could argue the opposite stating it just creates more worlds within that realm?

This solves nothing. The servers should have been capped a long time ago and never were which resulted in megaservers. Offering free transfers to DEAD realms solves nothing and does not benefit the player in the least. If their only option is 5 hour queue timers or transfer to a dead realm that they’ll be forced to have to PAY to transfer off of in 3 months when they realize they are gonna struggle to do any group content, I’m sure most people would just unsub at that point.

These free realm selections simply aren’t viable options for the player base.

10 Likes

if cubicle races as reinstated as acceptable work practices , can a person jump ahead in the queue? asking for a friend…

Yep. It is true.

This popup message NEVER showed up on any regular day to day play. It only ever shows up during major content when player peaks are high. This is extremely easy to miss and something that no one could have foreseen when making their characters on a server that would one day be a massive server.

2 Likes

100% false. It shows up for all FULL realms, regardless of “major content” and “player peaks”. You chose to ignore it.

It’s easy to miss something you HAVE TO click yes to?

Benediction has always been a full server. I’ve been playing on it for over a year and it’s always been full. I’ve never had pop up before prepatch.

Yes actually when it only ever pops up at specific times. If you’re making your character and playing them when the peak isn’t at it’s MAX, then you wouldn’t get the prompt.

2 Likes

Yes you did. It pops up on EVERY full realm. Please, stop making things up.

If the realm says FULL, it gives you the warning. And you just told me Benediction has been full the entire time you’ve been on it.

This is on you. You should read stuff before you click yes to it next time.

Once again, I have played on this server for over a year now. I have NEVER had this pop up until prepatch. If other’s have, then fine I’ll eat my words, but in my own experience, I have never not ONCE seen it prior to prepatch.

Wrong. You did, everyone does.

Others have, everyone else actually.

Whatever you say chief, not gonna argue with some random on a forum over what I did or did not click. Have a good one. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t respond to trolls, they be on that bobby juice.

ITT: anti RDF, supposed “pro community” trolls gaslighting people for being upset that they cannot play the game with their communities. Another lovely day on the forums. Bonus trolling from an “MVP” green poster too.

3 Likes

blizzard is once again showing their true colors, they just dont care at all about what anyone thinks about their decisions, even if it is impacting the gameplay, or lack of gameplay, for tens of thousands of paying customers.