2:1 Population Imbalance

Have they said anything regarding problem servers like this one?
Faction-specific queues would go a long way to being able to play the game.
Though if they leave it too long, eventually Horde are gonna have to roam in their 5 mans for 15 minutes to find one Alliance player to camp. Server health is pretty important in classic.

People who actually care about PvP would be happy to be on a faction with less players. If you don’t care about PvP why did you roll here in the first place?

1 Like

People who actually care about PvP would be happy to be on a faction with less players.

Yeah, insanely skewed prices on ranking consumables and no premades to run with is a winning combo for classic PvP.

Is yojamba a problem server yet, tho? I dont think so. Not yet.
It culd become one in the future since history tends to repeat ifself and pvp servers become heavily one sided. I dont think its as bad as arugal. That culd be a population size thing too which makes the imbalance feel worse on arugal.
i wuld like to see some arugal alliance swap to yojamba, that wuld make the server better for everyone on it coz aruhal seems gone for alliance.

On ironforge.pro Arugal is listed as 42:58 and Yojamba as 35:65

Even when taking websites claiming to list population ratios with a grain of salt, post-1PM BRM is camped by a zerg of 5:1 Horde that have never heard of honor decay in their lives.

I wuldnt look at those numbers at all. I think we can all agree that horde has greater numbers just from playing the game.
Yeah brm is sketchy but u can get a raid going and get in there. Its also true that if u zerg there long enough u will attract some horde resistence and unless u have a 40an raid u will get erased. I wuld agree that an alone alliance is doomed to get into brm more often than a lone horde going to brm.

Maybe a lvl 60 imbalance… I am lvl38 horde on Yojamba and its Alliance groups camping Nessingwary and Hammerfal, Taren Mill for me. Guess when they all get to 60 it might even out a bit. Besides Alterac and Warsong are just around the corner and WorldPVP will settle down then…

server is nowhere near close to 2:1 saying it’s 60/40 and that really only applies in peak times for the most part server is relatively even, i mean for a server “filled with horde” we sure have small groups 3-5 mans able to camp UC entrance.

note, i’m not salty about the campers but if it was how forum criers described 0 chance they’d be able to do something like that.

1 Like

No one has the real numbers but its not even. 2 to 1 is believable to me. I cant get into brm, like at all without corpse running for 30 or more mins. So i dont go anymore. Hell i cant even take the ships at menethil lmao. Lets see bg q times coz right now its instant for alliance and 15 mins for horde from what i hear. Yes its crossrealm with oceanic (so all 4 realms play together) but that shows u the ammount of horde to alli ratio we have overall. Doubt its all caused by arugal.

Challenging times for all.