1st Ever Pooktography Contest: May Theme "A Night Out"

I so love playing WoW as a photography/videography simulator and I wanted to share that love with all the people on Moon Guard so I thought of an idea for a virtual event. The first ever Pooktography contest.

If people enjoy it we can make it into a monthly contest where the winner of the previous month gets to pick that month’s theme.

So what are the rules?

Each contestant submits to this thread up to 10 pictures based on the theme, “A Night Out”.

The photos must be shot in-game. No AI generated images or 3D rendered images (Blender/Das etc.). Photo manipulation and filters are allowed. Use of Narcissus is allowed. The winner is the entry which has the most hearts in the thread when the month (MAY) is over.

The winner gets to pick the next month’s theme and can submit up to 10 photos as an example of the theme but will hearts for their entry are honorary only (can’t win two months in a row ).

Since this is the first Pooktography contest I figure we can start it half a month early since we might need to work some bugs out along the way. Naturally the Pook’s entry is disqualified from this month’s contest since I’m picking the first theme. But here is my example entry.

https://www.tumblr.com/pookamhura/747539057657135104/dont-forget-to-stock-up-on-inky-blacks-before-the

1 Like

my characters dont have any that arent… mature, you know lots of blood and carnage and violence and things little kids shouldnt see, but i fully support this idea and i hope it succeeds

1 Like

You can always find a way to interpret the theme to fit your character.