1pm PST time

Theyve cried wolf 3 times today, anyone at this point believing anything they say is just stupid.

3 Likes

Well, nice to make your acquaintence, Misbecky and hope to see you in game soon-ish? :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

They had to let their unpaid intern in charge of community management go. They couldn’t afford them.

1 Like

Look for the crazy crashing dragon. That’s probably me.

“we’d rather you don’t play… Yea that’s it. We’d rather you don’t play.”

There’s only an entire forum post dedicated to updating us about the maintenance (including informing us that it’s a trading post issue), but yes. Go on.

2 Likes

blizzard: “extended maintenance”
players: “wtf for real?”
blizzard: " yes"
players: “shut up already and take my money!”
blizzard: “its all part of the master plan…”
players: “$$$$$$$$”

1 Like

That’s actually… kind of nice. Didn’t know it existed. Maybe they should… you know, pin it to the top of the forums…

It’s pinned to the top of customer support, where they usually post these notifications. I agree, it’d be nice if it were in a more highly visible spot, tho.

1 Like

This is a joke, right?

blizzard update post " money money money money…mooooooooneeeeeey"
…“oops i mean servers back up at 1pm pst”

Ya, I realized it after I sent my post lol… Since everyone complains in GD, they should post it to the top of GD :smiley:

It’s probably because of the trading post and to tighten up after the new patch. They will get it done soon.

I completely agree with you there!

1 Like

I think they updated the blue post at 1130 explaining why.

Update 11:25 a.m. PST

Maintenance is being extended until 1:00 p.m. PST so that the team can continue testing the fixes that have been implemented for the Trading Post.

I don’t like soup either. I can’t wrap my head around the point of it. It’s like we need a beverage, but with chunks? Or, lets have food that doesn’t have any substance? I just don’t get it. Give me something I can actually eat.

keg stands and cubicle crawls!! servers back up at 1pm … we are on a beer run!

Grandpas everywhere are disappointed

1 Like

Well The trading post looked like a lame idea to begin with and now it looks like it’s going top break WoW entirely LOL… ok everyone… back to New World!

1 Like

My grandfather also didn’t like soup.