1pm PST time

no soup for you guys today. the new blizz wizards have declared the servers wont be up until 1pm pst time lawl

5 Likes

I don’t even like soup

1 Like

And I’m EST.

2 Likes

well thats good cuz anyone looking for any aint gettin none!

1 Like

Is this an out of seasoned April Fools Joke?

2 Likes

small indie company clearly. I dont know sht about programming but I couldnt do worse

6 Likes

log in for yourself and see. its in the little highlighted area. dont believe me go ahead and try

Welp…back to cleaning I go.

You’re gonna need to change that title again. I guarantee it.

8 Likes

This REALLY sucks for people whose only days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

15 Likes

the problem is that we don’t know why the maintenance is extended, is it too hard to explain whats happening, they really need to communicate with their playerbase

5 Likes

@#$% Blizzard.

4 Likes

All of this for a FF14 system rip off. Sure am I glad I had to complete 3 Grand Hunts to complete the weekly that’s been an issue since launch. PHEW! Sure am glad Blizzard is instituting this worthless grab to keep people subbed instead of making actual, meaningful, evergreen content.

3 Likes

Zibblard be like : “Don’t you guys have something else to do?”

2 Likes

They don’t know either, no idea what they are doing or what to communicate.

I dont know why, but this statement right here… I am offended.

I love soups. All the different kinds and styles. Every culture has different and amazing soups. Even the process of making soup is so gratifying.

2 Likes

yep well…this is what you get when we all just except what ion is layin down. every single time for every single thing. no one says anything. about anything. no one can do anything either. wow is the only game on the block and we all know it. if anyone here would argue then i would suggest they log off wow forums and go play the game that is equally worth sinking your time into

Sorry man. Still going to be in PST time : / I feel your pain! East Coast Bros

1 Like

No! Not that. I can’t do that anymore. My hands are raw and the arthritis is killing me. :weary:

2 Likes

If you still have finger prints, get back out there!

1 Like