1hour queue at 6pm on Herod

Multiboxers are paying customers too.

Capitalism at its finest

Exactly. Gotta git gud if you want to beat the queue boss.

Thankfully my server has no q else I wouldn’t be playing. I don’t have enough free time to mess with that.

1 Like

Exactly. Grobb had queues a few times, but they weren’t that long. If they had been I would have transfered to Deviate Delight.

So you can’t play the game without world buffs? Is that what you are saying? You’re pathetic. Why did you choose a PvP server knowing full well how toxic it can become. Blizzard allows transfers to PvE realms, so this topic is pointless as there is already a solution. Bye bye.

1 Like

Again, my post is hardly about world buffs. I’m just stating as those being more prevalent issues now since there are groups of people with the sole purpose of doing this. My main issue lies with the queue. I already said I can deal with purging, griefing, whatever, because you can work around it. Chill out.

I’m worried that q time will happen on my server eventually. I xfered from faerlina cause 6 hour q ain’t fun but now my current realm went from medium to high/locked because of incendius refugees.

If queue time happen I will prob look into something else to play.

1 Like

Hopefully the server locks will prevent more queues. If Blizzard had done that from the start, the mega servers would have never gotten to this point. Oh well, better late then never.

Imagine staying on Herod/Whitemane/etc when you could have transfered off day 1. LOL

Imagine taking the free transfer off Herod/Whitemane and ending up on a dead server with no way back. LOL

1 Like

I thought you didn’t like layering now you want it back make up your minds

Maybe im missing something but a one hour queue during prime time on a busy server sounds just about perfect.

It started at 1 hour at 6pm, goes up to about 3 hours by 7:30pm, and by 10pm, there was still a 2 hour queue.

1 Like

Dude, there was only like 8 servers at launch.

1 Like

Tell Blizzard to ban the bots

And a week later there were a lot more.

1 Like

The Herod debuffer drama is going to stick around since sweaty nerds on both sides have gotten into a heated dispeller arms race.

Yep, now they will be crying about world buffs not working again. :rofl: