199 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey all,

My name is Myth and I am looking for a mythic raiding guild. I have been a mage main for as long as I can remember, and am currently looking to return to a higher level of raiding for CN. I have mythic raiding experience dating back to MoP, though I am currently only 2/10H 10/10N.

As you can see from my logs, almost every fight I do results in a 90+ parse, including multiple 99 parses, all while not ignoring mechanics.

While I am currently frost, I have ample fire experience and am willing to swap if necessary. Along the same lines, even though I am currently horde I am willing to swap to alliance if necessary, though the preference is to remain horde.

I hope that I pique interest with some of you!

Relevant info:
Character: Mythradma-Thrall
BNET: myth#1288
Discord: myth#2222

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 9/10H

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Hey Myth,

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE.

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

• Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
  • Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419

Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/faceroll-h-us-illidan-310h-lf-rdps/790878

Hey, if you are looking to raid on a more relaxed schedule, consider us
We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
if this interests you add me on discord and we can talk
Neil#4199

here to bump :slight_smile:

Hey Mythradma,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild who just moved from 2x a week to 3x in order to push content and get through mythic. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 5/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 8-11CST. If you are interest, let us know.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

We're on Thrall lf mage 9/10H and pushing into myth sun/mon 8-11 est Lots of m+

Awetosis#6997 on thrall

Hello, we are looking to complete aotc, and then CE by tier end. Tues, Wed, Thurs, 9pm EST raid times. Everyone here is a previous top 100 player. No drama, clean execution and talent. We currently need 1 healer, 4 dps to finalize our roster.

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hey there Mythradma,

We are currently looking for a Mage for our raid team roster! I’ll hit you with our spam. If you’d like to chat more, please add us on btag. We hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

< Death and Purples > is recruiting! We are a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

• Progress: N: 10/10, H: 6/10
  • Raid Schedule: Monday/- Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
  • Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

• Off Healer: DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed.
  • DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest, Unholy DK, Balance Druid

All exceptional players will be considered!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever. We do social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

• talex490#11500
  • AvaBell#1981
  • SlySylo#1391
  • Lilythia#1898

Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

Myth,

We’re in direct need of another mage. Please reach out if you’re interested after reviewing the below!

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

At this point in time we’re 10/10N and 3/10H.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps and healers for raid spots at this time. A tank or healing off spec is a bonus as well! However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Hey Myth,

We’re looking to add a skilled mage to our mythic team, if schedules line up and the info below interests you then hope to talk more! Btag req sent as well XD

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10H, 2/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Mage, Boomkin
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Mythradma,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Medium, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Sunday-Monday(If needed) - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hihi!

Sounds like you might be a great fit for our guild if you’re willing to swap Alliance (also I’m a frost mage too, but swapping to fire /cries).

We’re Civil Disobedience (Alliance - US - Whisperwind) and we are actively recruiting high performing healers and DPS for Shadowlands!

We are currently raiding Castle Nathria and are 10/10 Normal, 5/10 Heroic. We finished last tier with 10/12 M Ny’alotha, 12/12 H, 12/12 N.

We run m+ other fun content every night except for Tuesday and Friday, which are our raid nights (8p CST - 11p CST). Our Mythic Keys night is Wednesdays, our alt raid night is Sundays, and our Gathering Night is Mondays!

We place a strong focus on learning and teaching. This means that if you are interested in moving toward raiding but have strayed away due to feeling it’s high pressure and high stress, not feeling like you’ve given the time and space to learn the fights, or feeling like PUGs are generally awful, then we would love to have you join us. We are more than willing to teach you the fights and to be patient with you, as long as you give us your very best!

If you are someone who wants to push keys and work on raid content in an environment that won’t penalize you for failing and instead encourages you to learn, who wants a group of like-minded friends ready to support whatever your in game goal might be, who likes shooting the breeze with a bunch of (mostly) adults, who is ready to take your playing to the next level without being condescended to, and who is willing to put in the time and work to learn and leave your ego at the door, this is the right place for you.

We are willing to pay for server transfers in some cases. Our guild bank is super stocked, and we pay for repairs (all the time, not just during raids!). We are also a women-run guild with a zero tolerance policy toward racism, homophobia, sexism etc – ALL are welcome here!!

Please let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot your our application! Hope to hear from you!

In game: Hypotenuse (mage) on Whisperwind

Battlenet: Hypotenuse#11810 (Hypotenuse)

Discord: Hypotenuse#2915 (GM - Hypotenuse) OR Kelacia#5055 (Officer - Kelacia)

We should have a little mage chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-810h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-resto-shaman-and-holy-paladin/566013

Hey Myth,

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE.

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

• Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
  • Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419

Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

Our morning team would love to add you to their roster :slight_smile:

Last Pull - (group 3) of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10 heroic. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community, where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:
-Good attendance, since we only raid two days a week maintaining adequate attendance is a must.
-Great attitude, able to take direction and constructive criticism well.
-No set item level requirement, but it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!
seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Time zone conversions:
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-11:30 CST
7:30-10:30 MST
6:30-9:30 PST

We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot on our currently mage-less team.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior

Ranged DPS: Boomkin Druid, Mage, Warlock

Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004