World of Warcraft Student Art Contest 2024

World of Warcraft Student Art Contest 2024

Students, the time has once more to show off your talents: The World of Warcraft Student Art Contest has returned!

View Full Article

12 Likes

All I.can do is stick people, a talent that never happened to me.

I can invsion, but could never actually draw it.

Best of luck for those who are true artists.

5 Likes

Wow. Respect to this project!

Pro-education FTW!

4 Likes

Oh nice, something actually worthwhile than your mountain dew promotion

2 Likes

Winner gets lifetime supply of Mountain Dew.

3 Likes

Had a very similar thought to the comment above…and then I saw yours.

Well done :clap:

2 Likes

yall post ur arts lets see em bros
they dnt have to b gud as long as they git

1 Like

This is bigoted against those of us who have gotten all our learnins done.

1 Like

inb4 people submit AI generated art, lmao

1 Like

I wonder how much can be AI and how much can be human?

1 Like

I’m pretty certain that most major AI art creators have some sort of digital watermarking that can help with fakery. That of course won’t stop anyone from manually copying an AI creation.

That said, a trained artist will almost always get the best AI creations, because they know how to instruct the AI better than a layperson usually would.

1 Like

Art is art. A pen or a program isn’t a notable difference.

1 Like

what? you dont want to drink diabeetus laced battery acid?!

1 Like

inb4 ai winners

1 Like

Fine way to look at it if you wanna completely devalue the pursuit of its manual creation.
Seems to be the way society is going with all this, so you’ll at least have company.

Honestly I never valued the process to start with. I want the result. I’ve managed to make what ive imagined instantly with AI generation. It holds no less or more personal value to me then if I spent thousands of hours to trace it.

“I’ve managed to make”, “with AI generation”
lol
lmao

Your this generations snob complaining about how pens devalue the work of pencil etchings.

I didn’t realize pointing out you didn’t actually make what the machine generated for you was snobbery.

No how did it make it then?

Could you replicate it not knowing what ive done or would you get something different?