WoW 20th Anniversary Celebration, Rage of the Firelands and Firelands Raid for Cataclysm Classic,…

WoW 20th Anniversary Celebration, Rage of the Firelands and Firelands Raid for Cataclysm Classic, and More!

Catch up on the latest World of Warcraft news with This Week in WoW (TWiW)!

View Full Article

8 Likes

First.

2 Likes

I mean I’m happy for the anniversary but is Tier 2 really considered amazing by this community? I just personally don’t get it.

Pally T2 is considered iconic by many. The rest, I’m not so sure about. Mostly, it’s about the nostalgia. Plus, these are updated to modern graphics, so essentially new stuff.

1 Like

Rogue t2 was bis AF. This remodel for it is ugly tho

It was many moons ago… Personally, I think they should have brought back the OG Naxxramas and Tier 3 sets.

4 Likes

The warrior all blue icey set would be so good in HD

1 Like

Its a Trap!

Your free time will magically vanish! Dont do it!

1 Like

You don’t get it, or you don’t like it? Because it’s very easy to grasp why they’re doing this.

excessive fist pumps and hip thrusts

1 Like

I love the monk set so much. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

Oh no I just don’t understand what’s so great about tier 2? To me the sets are meh. Why not allow every tier set in the game for the 20th?

Budget and time.

1 Like

There’s a black/red/gold version that looks even better, imo, but I’m not sure if it’s going to be available for the anniversary event.

Pally, warlock, rogue, and druid sets are all super iconic looking IMO

1 Like

I like that new DK set too.

1 Like

It’ll go great with the horse from Wrath TW.

Yay! Anniversary buff!
Time to keep pushing at my leveling.
:tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon: :sparkles: :firecracker: :tada:

3 Likes

If you run out of time this year, don’t worry; we will have the sets available from the anniversary event in future years.

Taken from article for those worried about FOMO

3 Likes

Increase the currency drop

2 Likes