197il Warrior LF Cutting Edge Raiding Guild

Recently guildless, so I’m currently reaching out to see what’s available to me.

I’m a 197 DPS Warrior who’s been raiding seriously since Burning Crusade and I have 11 Cutting Edges(including ones like Helya, Kil’jaeden, and Azshara). I’m also a multi-class Gladiator. I’m pretty available, open to any days and times. Real life schedule is flexible to fit late night or regular times. Faction also does not matter.

Please leave me some spam about your guilds and I’ll start reaching out to people later.

Boot Bay Beach Club is looking to fill our Heroic/Mythic raid Roster we are currently 4/10 first week of being created. Have spots for a few more dps and 1 Healer. Add me on BNet if you are interested bigpoppapump#11900

Moving her up to the top.

Hey! I would love to chat with you about some opportunities we have on our raid team!!! Hit me up on discord so we can discuss!! Phantix#8896

Add my discord to chat Haz#3047

Hey I’d love to chat with you we are looking to add a dps warrior to our team to round out or roster JLJgaming#1325

I’m looking for an established Mythic guild.

once more for tonight.

up to the top

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Dps Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
WW Monk

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Ban,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Sunday-Monday(If needed) - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.
-We will require logs to be provided.
-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843, Tracy#7543, Zephyr#0177
Bnet: Tommy#1664, Tray#1125, Zephyr#11394

Hi Bana!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello! Officer Chat is a newly formed guild looking to see how far we can get this tier. Our leadership went 10/12m in Nya’lotha and is 10/10h in Nathria. We want to push for CE before the end of the tier without this becoming a second job for everyone. We’re also committed to this guild feeling like a second home. We want to be friendly and do content together like keys or pvp or transmog farming.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday/Wednesday 11pmEST- 2amEST. My Discord is Lilith#0372, reach out if you wanna know more!

Guild & Server: Zul’jin [H]
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday-Thursday 10:00pm-1:00am EST (7:00pm-10:00pm PST)
Current Progression: Leadership is 10/10H but the guild itself is newly formed so 0/10.
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Dialektic#0810/Camrrz#2731; Btag: Mith#11423/Eeveez#1884
Application: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/imperial/imperial?preview
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Imperial (Guild founder is former raider in BibleBlack on Tich)
Requirements: We’re a newly formed guild looking to fill its open spots with raiders who are looking to push into mythic content and begin earning Cutting Edge every tier. At this point in time, we are looking for players who are a minimum of 9/10H with a preference for past or present mythic experience.
Needs: Recruitment is open for all roles and positions.

You can find our recruitment post with more detailed information here: [H - Zul'jin] <Imperial> Newly Formed Guild with Past CE Leadership

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior/Demon Hunter!!

Ranged dps - Any spec for the right player!

Healer - DISC PRIEST!!! Possibly Holy Pally :slight_smile:

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

About Us. :slight_smile:
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building a mythic roster for CN with just a few spots left. We are located on Bleeding Hollow /horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

Progression:
10/10 Normal
9/10 Heroic

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Prot Pally
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants.

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953 On discord

Still looking? Established mythic guild here! Depending on how late you can play we might have a core spot open on our roster for you. Here is our spam for consideration:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey! If you’re still looking, we have an immediate core mythic spot for a warrior!

SHIP IT on Stormrage-A
Tu/Th 9-1 EST
currently 1/10M, 9/10H with sire to 2%

We’re a group of former CE raiders that came back part way through Nyalotha and eanred 11/12M on a 4 hour schedule. We’ve increased to 8 hours for Shadowlands. Our guildies enjoy PvP , pushing keys, and playing other games together outside of raid times.

If you think we might be a good fit please contact one of us!
Rozden (Officer): Rozden#1570 (B-Net) Rozden#9651 (Discord)
Ari (Officer): Aerie#1365 (B-Net) Ari#6263 (Discord)
Struggle (GM): Illmerica#1459 (B-Net) Struggle#8815 (Discord)