197 Arms Warrior LF Guild

Hey there! We have been searching for a warrior for a while! We don’t mind helping someone along with learning raiding and configuring addons, as long as they understand that that’s what they need. The only thing we can’t teach someone is to press WASD. Give the spam a read and let me know if you’re interested in joining a CE focused community!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

About Us:

By Design is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, built from a core of returning players with varying degrees of Mythic / Cutting Edge experience, who have recently transferred to Sargeras. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST

Wednesday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST

Thursday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST

Expectations:

Extensive knowledge of your class

Non-toxic/elitist attitude

Consistent attendance (90%+)

Ability to communicate (have a working mic)

Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)

Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:

Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

Tanks

Vengeance DH

DPS

MM Hunter

Balance Druid

Warlock

Arms Warrior

Healer

Holy Paladin

Btag - Storm#11949 Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older (mostly 30’s), and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

v3n0m#1637

[A]Stormrage Tues & Wed 8-12 EST

Would love to hear from ya

Hey there, check us out. We need a reliable warrior for our mythic roster.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS for our roster. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

[A] Team Tsunami in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore
Tsunami raids Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 5p-8p pst. We are 4/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.
Current Progression 4/10 H CN
Needs Ranged DPS
Warrior
Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/Tsunami
Team Application: www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=Tsunami
Contacts Fly: Fly#0145 (discord) Flynurse#1583(BNet)
Dramatic:Carla#1253 (bnet)
About Eternal Kingdom:
Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.
If you have any questions for me about Team Tsunami or Eternal Kingdom in general, feel free to ask! :slight_smile: Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks.

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a home, come check us out.

Rats-Hyjal Horde.
9/10 H
Semi-hardcore CE Focused guild.
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional raid on Monday.

Come trial with us tonight!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-dps-for-mythic-prog/771260

Stormrage Alliance - DLAres#1711 if you’d like to talk :slight_smile:

Hey there,
We are Firestorm on Area-52, we are looking for an experienced warrior to join our ranks. We are currently 8/10H and will start our Mythic prog once we clear it.
We raid on a 2 night schedule Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am est.
If you’d like to know more please feel free to contact me on discord - Twinn#5335
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.

Hey we are [A] [Suramar] We are just starting up and would love to have you. We can’t offer what a big guild can but we can promise you won’t be another face. If your interested my bnet is Gravebound#1679

Bloodfang Coven - [US] Tichondrius Horde

Who Are We?

Bloodfang Coven is a 10/10N, 6/10H Castle Nathria (4/12M Ny’alotha) casual raiding guild. We are active every day of the week (especially after 5PM PST) offering a wide variety of activities from raiding, mythic+, arenas, and more. We are a tight-knit group of gamers who are committed to raid progress, while remaining fairly casual players. Having fun while being committed to making progress is what we do best!

Who Are We Looking For?

We accept any player of any level, class or playstyle into our guild. Our goal is to build a community of cool and fun people to level and do end-game content with. Nearly anyone is permitted to join. For raiding, Core members are expected to attend regularly and on time, while Alternate members are not required to attend. Core members are always given priority with guild resources and raid group spots.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds 7PM-10PM PST

Recruitment:

• Any players interested in M+
  • Core Raiders:
    • Ranged DPS preferred
      • 2 Affliction Warlocks
      • Balance Druid
      • Mage
    • Venthyr Arms Warrior
    • Unholy Death Knight
    • Exceptional Vengeance Demon Hunter

Why#6455 on Discord (Toborxlw in-game), Sandwich#1126 on Discord (Kegslain in-game)

Expectations for Core raiders:

• Be relaxed and fun but when we are ready to pull, focus up.
  • Be knowledgeable of your class (know your rotation, do the simple things)
  • Attendance! BE ON TIME PLEASE (if not PLEASE let the raid/RL know)
  • Keeping a competitive edge throughout raid tier
  • Good, respectable attitude and not toxic (we are here to have fun and push content!)

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE. Raid progression currently 7/10H. Aiming for AoTC next week!

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, and 1 warrior would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419
Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/ .

Hi Dakhath! I’m the GM of Konvival, an Alliance guild on Kel’Thuzad. We are a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to step into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier (ie. we want to achieve AOTC and maybe knock down the first 2-3 mythics bosses if possible). We began our raiding after the holidays and we are currently beginning our Heroic Progression. Our raid nights are Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST.

We have people hanging out on Discord almost every night doing a variety of in game activities and if you are looking for a community in addition raiding we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Hey Dakhath, GM on Aristocracy on Kel’Thuzad [Alliance] we raid one day a week on Sat from 6pm-10pm PST. Newly formed but great group of long time friends, would love to have ya!

Brunist#11691

Hello there, we are a Horde guild on Arthas looking for a few more DPS for a main group Warrior being a specific one we are looking for. We are currently 10/10N 5/10H our Raid days are Wed/Mon 7:30-10:30pm eastern. We also run M+ and have players that PvP regularly. You can add me on Bnet Kass#11590 or reach our to me through our discord. https://discord.gg/DngPyvJ Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi there, still looking?

I’m forming a one-day raid team, Thursdays 8:30-11:30 EST, Horde - Hyjal.

We’re a new team with mythic goals, so your history is not an issue so long as you have a desire for progress and betterment. Let me know if you’re interested!

Discord: Spacefrog#2403

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/banana-hammock-h-hyjal-recruiting-for-new-1-night-second-team-thursdays-530-pst/818310

Hello there Dakhath.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/acollected-company-proudmoore-recruiting-for-raid-team/830364

Posted a recruitment thread today and we are looking for an Arms Warrior. You can reach me on discord if interested @Khell#4727. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

The [Shanghai Zen Masters] are a guild of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+, Raid and PvP experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout Shadowlands, but we frequently do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and rated PvP together. That being said, we’re definitely more laid back than the average guild, as long as you have a good attitude and can make the raid times, we have a spot for you!

Our guild is in the middle of a recruiting drive. We have full cleared normal and pushing into Heroic already. We are in need of every role for the raid and mythic+. Tanks and healers are always in demand! Night time raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm) (Currently only raiding Mondays until we build a larger roster)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

GM discord: D-Matt#8870
My discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

Apply Here: discord.gg/JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

Hello Dakhath!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 9/10H, 2/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 9/10H, 2/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 5/10H Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Normal CN Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Normal CN Saturday 7:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Raid Lead: We are looking for another raid lead to set up another raid during the time slot of 9pm-12pm two nights a week. We have the people interested but no lead.

DPS - Ranged/Melee

Heals - Holy Pally

Minimum Reqs: 205 Ilvl, 10/10N

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040