197 Arms Warrior LF Guild

Hello there, we are a Horde guild on Arthas looking for a few more DPS for a main group Warrior being a specific one we are looking for. We are currently 10/10N 5/10H our Raid days are Wed/Mon 7:30-10:30pm eastern. We also run M+ and have players that PvP regularly. You can add me on Bnet Kass#11590 or reach our to me through our discord. https://discord.gg/DngPyvJ Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi there, still looking?

I’m forming a one-day raid team, Thursdays 8:30-11:30 EST, Horde - Hyjal.

We’re a new team with mythic goals, so your history is not an issue so long as you have a desire for progress and betterment. Let me know if you’re interested!

Discord: Spacefrog#2403

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/banana-hammock-h-hyjal-recruiting-for-new-1-night-second-team-thursdays-530-pst/818310

Hello there Dakhath.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/acollected-company-proudmoore-recruiting-for-raid-team/830364

Posted a recruitment thread today and we are looking for an Arms Warrior. You can reach me on discord if interested @Khell#4727. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

The [Shanghai Zen Masters] are a guild of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+, Raid and PvP experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout Shadowlands, but we frequently do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and rated PvP together. That being said, we’re definitely more laid back than the average guild, as long as you have a good attitude and can make the raid times, we have a spot for you!

Our guild is in the middle of a recruiting drive. We have full cleared normal and pushing into Heroic already. We are in need of every role for the raid and mythic+. Tanks and healers are always in demand! Night time raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm) (Currently only raiding Mondays until we build a larger roster)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

GM discord: D-Matt#8870
My discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

Apply Here: discord.gg/JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

Hello Dakhath!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 9/10H, 2/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 9/10H, 2/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 5/10H Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Normal CN Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Normal CN Saturday 7:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Raid Lead: We are looking for another raid lead to set up another raid during the time slot of 9pm-12pm two nights a week. We have the people interested but no lead.

DPS - Ranged/Melee

Heals - Holy Pally

Minimum Reqs: 205 Ilvl, 10/10N

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040