Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

Go from Dark to Light During The October Trading Post

Whether you walk in the light or embrace the shadows, there’s a little something for everyone during the October Trading Post. Rise from the depths when you ride into battle on the Depthstalker mount.

View Full Article

16 Likes

YES!

slack jaw I got the Zehvra years ago for doing RAF. I feel slapped in the face and stuff. Ima quit one of these years!! Huff

5 Likes

i like it bros gimmee

4 Likes

Digging the scarecrow!

5 Likes

omg the hand mount hahahahah yesss

10 Likes

Bummer we can’t see whatever everything looks like, but I’m digging the fill the bar reward mount and that hand mount is fantastic since I don’t have any of the others yet.

The scarecrow ensemble looks cool too. I have a feeling I’ll be all grumped up that I can’t afford everything next week. lol.

3 Likes

The Hand - one of my favorite mount specials in the game.

3 Likes

Thing is a mount!

2 Likes

Crap, I love the hand mounts but that scarecrow set is a must buy.

Decisions, decisions…

7 Likes

I see a few things I am looking forward to getting so I’m glad that I’ve been saving these last few months.

3 Likes

Oh you’ll ate this month

2 Likes

Damn, second month in a row I’m saving my tenders.

Oh well.

Wish the Harvest Golem set was the monthly reward and not the reskin of the Shadowlands jellyfish mounts.

14 Likes

Ooh, nice harvest golem set. That’s halloween sorted.

1 Like

riiiiight.

You’ll be tender broke by Oct 2 :smirk:

2 Likes

I was hoping for the Twilight Witch Attire but this is also good.

4 Likes

Nah, I’m not a fan of this month.

You know that’s okay, right? I’m not crapping on it, it’s just not for me.

5 Likes

Broke I say

3 Likes

A month I would actually buy some tenders. Oops I mean I hope they bring some if these back next year.

1 Like

about to go broke next month lol

1 Like

Some nice items like the feathered bow of the night or the ensemble: ragged harvest golem :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post or in the Black Market. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

And the chain mail bikinis too :dracthyr_heart:

I would like the Felreaver Motorcycle too (one the three versions because it seems we will get two of them in October) as mounts please :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

6 Likes