The War Within Season 1, Molten Front and Season of Discovery Phase 5, and More!

The War Within Season 1, Molten Front and Season of Discovery Phase 5, and More!

This Week in WoW (TWiW), catch up on the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

#MDFA
(Make Delves Fun Again)

9 Likes

I went from really having fun in TWW with delves and working on professions to absolutely hating both within the span on a week. This has got to be some kind of record of poor decision making going on.

5 Likes

put delvs back first

8 Likes

How about fixing your hot mess with delves?

Why do tanks take 3x the damage DPS do?

Why are you making sweeping changes mid-week with no announcement?

How did you manage to make everything about delves feel monotonous and frustrating?

Why is there no communication?

Why is this nonsense a priority?

10 Likes

We will care when Delves are fixed…

5 Likes

The audacity of posting this while half of season 1 is broken :joy:

16 Likes

Fix delves.

3 Likes

Can we get a Blue response to the Delve changes please?

3 Likes

Thank you blizzard for waiting until i filled my vault with T8 delves before turbo nerfing it, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Well not really any point doing delves, if it takes higher ilvl than needed, to do them in the first place for the average player…

2 Likes

Revert those delve changes. Then maybe I’ll still be subbed to see any of this.

2 Likes

K how about giving actual feedback about delves nobody cares about this random crap

3 Likes

no one says this
fix delves

3 Likes

It’s the weekend. Any feedback will come back after two scheduled maintenances and three unscheduled emergency hot fixes.

Oh and also after PTR gets an update.

1 Like

RAGNAROS has retuned :rage:

Objectively hilarious timing when the game is half broken for people.

-A dungeon in the current Mythic rotation is full of gamebreaking bugs, including ones that block several classes from using major CDs on bosses.

-Delves are broken.

-Adjustments were made to the ilvl of gear drops…as well as entry ilvl requirements…for Heroics and LFR, yet Normals were not adjusted accordingly and still drop non-upgradeable gear that literally can’t get you to the next ilvl requirement. Thus forcing people into spending gold and grinding other aspects of the game that they don’t want to grind and have never had to before.

-There’s multiple crafting and gear bugs in general

-There’s massive bugs with guild banks and Warband banks

And so much more, all of which has gone unacknowledged. In some cases, for literal months.

BUT HEY YOU SHOULD SPEND MONEY ON A NEW BEAR MOUNT IN THE SHOP!!!1!

10 Likes

tell your boss delve damage scaling is utterly broken

3 Likes

First of all: Delves

The Lieutenants are incredibly stupid. When the only way past them is “invis pot” or “die on the respawn stone” then you know they’re broken.

Mobs are casting high hitting spells for like 70% of my HP.

I solo T8 delves fine on a ret paladin (if I can cheese past the Lieutenants you foolishly added in this hotfix) but I have no clue how my other characters, who don’t have self heals can possibly do any of this, since I’m spamming WoG so much.

Making them actively harder is NOT the answer.

This is typical Blizzard, grasping defeat from the jaws of victory, again and again.

2 Likes

Its friday, they are working today. blizz aint doing no 4-day work weeks lol.

Blizz quit trying to make your actual fun content feel like chores yet again… fix delves