Tour the Trading Post and Shop For Fabulous Items

Tour the Trading Post and Shop For Fabulous Items

Each month the fine retailers of Tawney and Wilder (T&W) and the Zen’shiri Trading Post set up their shop with fabulous new transmog appearances, pets, mounts, and toys for guests to peruse and purchase with Trader’s Tender. If you are unfamiliar with this feature, don’t worry, we have you covered with our tour of the Trading Post. You’ll be shopping for top-of-the-line items for your collection in no time.

View Full Article

1 Like

:thinking:

Is there going to be a new 12 month reward? If so, will it replace the Warden armor, or will people have to earn each in order?

1 Like

Oooh this time we’ll get a mount as the monthly reward, thank you!

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder of how the trading post works.

Coming up next: How to use a healing potion.

3 Likes

Like you use healing potions. You’re a druid! :wink:

11 Likes

Been looking forward to this preview!

PSA: I do believe there is a trading post in Dornogal.

1 Like

Looks like another month of saving. I’m almost at 20k tendies now. Hope October has some good stuff.

1 Like

Im gonna get it this month, dont change it until October at the soonest.

4 Likes

Shhh, don’t give away my meowing secrets.

:cat2:

lol, play one lately?

1 Like

What does this mean

True, I dont ever have a heal or mana pot on me. But I would, if we had 60 slot bags.

Ohhhh my how can you pass up Claudius Crab pet…those big eyes…give me give me…

The post discussing the end of remix mentioned we’d get extra tender for achievements we earned during it. Is that coming with this next month?

I probably need the golden crocodile mount

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

The last time I went to the trading post they pushed me over and took 5$ from my wallet :frowning:

Yes… some Pepper jack would be nice.

1 Like

Am I missing something or is the ‘article’ just a generic ‘there’s a trading post’ one with nothing about what will be available next month?

3 Likes