Get Back in the Fight with the Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost

Get Back in the Fight with the Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost

Prepare yourself for your latest adventures and get back into the fight in The War Within with the new Enhanced Level 70 Character Boost.

View Full Article

• 1 for $40.00 (Regularly $60.00)

:eyes:

But it is $80 AUD or $53.80 USD for Australians? Did we just got taxed harder?

1 Like

Ask the australian government. It is their fault it costs so much.

6 Likes

Advertising on the forums is gross. This is for the community. Using it to push your paid add ons for a subscription game is just messed up. Blizzard needs to roll some of this stuff back, they are going full EA on it.

7 Likes

I just learned to not fight it, but just roll with it.

Move to the States

2 Likes

Hold on did I just read this right? 1 for $40 or 2 for $100 tf

6 Likes

I bought the epic edition. How do I use my boost? Is it not available yet?

2 Likes

My version of roll with it is to never ever pay for this stuff and instead call it out whenever I see it. Microtransaction are the kryptonite of good fun game design. Money over fun.

1 Like

Raaa, it’s a trap!

:frog:

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

Yeah, that also makes no sense.

Just a heads up a enhanced boost comes with TWW normal version already. But you do only get 1 with it of course.

2 Likes

But I’m already in the fight!

1 Like

Friendly reminder you can literally AFK level to 70 for free and it only costs a couple hours of your time by playing the prepatch event.

4 Likes

You read it right, ha. I even went back a couple times and blinked at it a bit. Makes no sense.

1 Like

I don’t understand this at all.

If it costs $60 anyway, 2 for $100 is dumb.

Can you buy as many 1 x $40 as you want? Lol

4 Likes

this is what i was thinking. why even advertise the 2 for 100. I get people are historically bad at math, so maybe it would work.

It also shows as full price anyway, not that I am buying was just curious.

1 Like

At this point a better service for me is more slots! I have over 50 70s after the prepatch and remix.

1 Like

Hard to make that argument when so much of the game is about sucking out your time for money Ala the subscription. You’re just paying to save time instead of money. Totally understand your perspective however.