TWiW: The War Within, WoW Remix, Support a Streamer, Twitch Drops, and More!

TWiW: The War Within, WoW Remix, Support a Streamer, Twitch Drops, and More!

This Week in WoW (TWiW) delivers the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Like most people, Twitch will be running on my phone face down and sound off while “I” play the game. Not going to watch someone else play a video game.

9 Likes

Excuse me? TWiW?

7 Likes

Anyone else still thinking that the expansion was like 3 months off?

Also

All items, currencies (except gold), and quests will be removed from Timerunners

This seems like a mistake, yeah? Weren’t people gold capping multiple characters in Remix using exploits? Seems like gold shouldn’t be following us unless those people have had their gold taken away.

2 Likes

TWItch Within?

2 Likes

Too many small letters for my tiny hunter head to keep track of. It’s not even my turn to use the hunter brain.

Im sure its a typo. But not sure how they did that. The i makes no sense even from a typo position.

It’s ok. I had the same malfunction the first time I saw they had abbreviated This Week in WoW.

2 Likes

I DIDNT EVEN CONSIDER THIS

4 Likes

Neither did I the first time. I even asked for someone to help me out, then the penny dropped and I felt dumb.

2 Likes

I read that as:

Tweewee: The Warthin, Wow Remoox, Support baby streamer, Twitch droops, and MOOOOOOO!

I demand 1 day free gametime for being offended.

This might be the first mount that has tempted me to make a twitch account, otherwise I’ve never need it for anything ever. We’ll see…

The war in within :crazy_face:

Isn’t there no gold in Remix though?

Gold from kills and quests

It always seemed very self defeating to run twitch promotions like this for new content. Especially new expansions. People will either be playing themselves or not wanting to be spoiled.

The War is Within all of us. Just like the dragon magic and the power of friendship.

2 Likes

NO SUPPORTING STREAMERS!!!

I pay Blizzard, I am not going to pay others for content in a Blizzard game.

3 Likes

I don’t know, it’s an interesting point though. Blizzard has to see the numbers, and I’m assuming Twitch does net them subs and engagement.

Besides that, it costs Blizzard very little (I think) to promote WoW streamers, it’s basically a very cheap way to advertise for their game. It’s also a way to encourage people to sub or stay subbed for the exclusive items. So, it seems like it’s win win.

1 Like

Wonder if we’ll be able to send pre-patch currency to alts before pre-patch ends.