Take Your Character to the Next Level with Hero Talents

Take Your Character to the Next Level with Hero Talents

The War Within™ expansion introduces Hero Talents to World of Warcraft classes. They are an evergreen form of character progression for each class specialization that introduces new powers and class fantasies.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Pretty sure I replied to this 2h ago. Must have been a glitch in the Matrix.

It’s sad to read about class fantasy when your class hero talents don’t have any visual effects so it’s impossible for others (or even yourself) to see when the hero talent is activated.

8 Likes

Love the hi-rez icons and descriptions. I shared this to some friends who were considering coming back to the game and this is more digestible for them.

Minor gripe but I wish we were able to read the tooltips of them since the pre-patch, even if aren’t able to spec into them yet.

Otherwise looks cool. :dracthyr_heart:

7 Likes

You did. They deleted all of the replies because a lot of it was off topic.

That’s when we use our imagination.

What’s a fantasy without imagination

2 Likes

You literally mixed up the Deathbringer and San’layn icons.

2 Likes

I must be out of the jargon loop…WTF is " an evergreen form of character progression"? Please explain it to me like I’m 5.

8 Likes

I was genuinely excited for the upcoming Hero talents in the war within, but it’s frustrating how little information is available about it, especially considering it’s supposed to be a major feature.

Sure, there are some videos on YouTube, but they’re mostly streamers rambling for hours without any real comprehensive breakdown of the class changes. It’s hard to find anything concise or informative.

Honestly, with so little out there, I actually thought the feature had been canceled. When I heard about the two Hero Talents per spec, I assumed they had cut one from each of the three proposed at BlizzCon.

At this point, I’m starting to wonder if this feature is even going to play a significant role in the expansion, or if it’s just being quietly scaled down

1 Like

Kinda bummed that both options for prot are extremely interesting to me, but I like the general idea. Maybe one of my few non pally alts will have a good one.

You’ll never be more or less powerful again.

It’s just new talent points that won’t go away, separated because Blizz is too lazy to revamp the alloted points in the normal tree to put them down with the rest of the talents.

2 Likes

evergreen form of character progression… ***k…

1 Like

Can’t wait for monk, that’s the only class I’m looking forward too. Everything else I would have to play and see and decide who will be just leveled to 80 and be benched.

Yes. They’re called talent points.

:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

are there any normal people left or is azeroth one big planet of heroes?

1 Like

Supposed to mean will carry over to later expansions, but well…every talent already did that so no clue what they are saying here. I think it is really just them saying, this is not a covenant thing…it won’t go away.

1 Like

Thank you, so just another fancy saying they got from all their book-learnin. Lol, there’s 20 years of consistent sweeping, chaotic changes over 9 expansions. :unamused: