World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Ends Soon!

World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Ends Soon!

It won’t be long before the infinite dragonflight closes the way to Pandaria and the Remix experience. There’s still time to make one last foray, spend your hard-earned Bronze, and get ready for your character to convert to a standard World of Warcraft character at the end of the event.

View Full Article

23 Likes

Good! bangs on invisible force field Let me out!

38 Likes

Could we get an infographic, like the one that was done for Plunderstorm, calling out the most of, or some other fun details?

30 Likes

Next one: Infinite Dragonflight succeeded and we deal with the aftermath.

5 Likes

Gets ready to head over to the tillers

4 Likes

Kinda wild how the weapon transmogs were never added to the vendors.

31 Likes

I’m going to miss Remix. :frowning:

42 Likes

It is disappointing we don’t get to keep the bags we bought in remix. Like why were they even available? We certainly didn’t need that much space during the event.

32 Likes

I started Remix this Saturday and I’m shocked at how fun it actually is. Kudos Blizz. Wish I would’ve spent more time in it.

17 Likes

Should have ended a couple of weeks ago tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Oooh, I like that. A sort of a Warcraft themed “What If?” scenario.

2 Likes

Add.

Arsenals

To the Remix.

29 Likes

awesome, finally out of remix jail. love that my character is going to miss the pre event, the bullion gear, and being able to farm up crests and flightstones so i can level the warbound gear to 30 ilvl higher than this 467 gear he’s going to get stuck with.

2 Likes

lame

• All items, currencies (except gold), and quests will be removed from Timerunners and their banks during the conversion process, so make sure to spend your Bronze!

should be converted to gold some how

20 Likes

For the last week, could you add Arsenals?
As it is, i don’t even have half of the weapons / shields.
It would be nice to at least give us this option…

14 Likes

bye bye bags

• Characters will receive four 30 slot bags with one 26 slot reagent bag.
6 Likes

1 Bronze = 1 Gold.

That’s the conversion I want.

15 Likes

You don’t really need to. And you can toss gear in your Warbank for them.

That’s bs.

4 Likes

Just buy the event bags with all of the memories that you cant even probably spend

1 Like

My only sore point is the fact that I was only able to get half of the unique weapons I wanted from the event, because the game kept giving me armor and the same three staves over and over.

7 Likes