Watch The War Within™: Threads of Destiny

Watch The War Within™: Threads of Destiny

As the might of the Nerubian kingdom of Azj-Kahet falters, their queen must decide on the choices she’s willing to make to ensure her people’s survival. Watch it all unfold in our video.

View Full Article

32 Likes

Not sure why, but those super swol spider guards around 1:03 are deeply unsettling. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Soo we git to kill super spiders cool

2 Likes

Can you make an alternate version with “Arachnophobia Mode” on? Not that I have Arachnophobia but I just want to see the nerubians as crabs.

28 Likes

How do I join this team?

I would like Rita, local gnome, to be a minor villain this xpac. She commits minor crimes such as pilfering, light poisoning, and manipulating suitors to fight to the death over her.

She is a great-great grandmother on the prowl, who will do anything to protect her family. Her cackle is also perfect.

13 Likes

Also would like to add the artists did a really good job making Xal look sociopathic. Look at her eyes in the thumbnail! Eek. :fearful:

21 Likes

Oh lord Xal’s face is terrifying

12 Likes

So dope. I was waiting for these :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That was my first reaction! Looks like she is spracked out of her mind!

man i want her eyes soo cool

4 Likes

We finally get an animated short.

4 Likes

Queen Ansurek - Arthas 2.0 with Arachnophobia mode off.

3 Likes

This was actually really good and its left me feeling unsure on how much i want to kill her haha

4 Likes

Great stuff

1 Like

There it is. A proper hype inducing video!

I love these warbringer type videos so much xD

1 Like

overly attached girlfriend vibes

51 Likes

She is rapidly becoming my favorite WoW villian.

12 Likes

is there going to be a trailer that’s all crabs? I’m scared of spiders

3 Likes

bro what - they are literally garbage spiders we’re just gonna kill them wtf is this lore lmao

Xal’atath is pretty badass tho ngl.

3 Likes

Are you just someone who hates on everything just to hate on it?

5 Likes